Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i can't stand going onto matty each month so i sucked it up and ended up getting two subscriptions because i'd rather end up having to sell some doubles i don't need than try to sit through their site to pick up the ones i want.

I really hope BA Skeletor doesn't have the spinning chest action feature simply for consistencies sake. BA He-Man doesn't have it and neither does the Palace Guard 2-pack (which looks immense btw).

Just cam back from the Con!
Wow!! A few cool things but I wanted to see more stuff... I'm a bit underwhelmed... King Hsssss looks awesome! So do Shadow beasts and even Bow...
KG Redeco looks kinda lame... to Santa Claus IMO
Palace guards are neat but a bit meh...

Nobody got the chance to ask real questions...
My favorite Vikor!!

Castle isn't coming, not even considered yet... :(
I'm curious about the vehicles though...

Anyway,
Off to the Freaks party!
See you guys!!

Just cam back from the Con!
Wow!! A few cool things but I wanted to see more stuff... I'm a bit underwhelmed... King Hsssss looks awesome! So do Shadow beasts and even Bow...
KG Redeco looks kinda lame... to Santa Claus IMO
Palace guards are neat but a bit meh...

Nobody got the chance to ask real questions...
My favorite Vikor!!

Castle isn't coming, not even considered yet... :(
I'm curious about the vehicles though...

Anyway,
Off to the Freaks party!
See you guys!!

Have gone to the freaks party two years in a row,as a guest to incurable collector! Awesome experience!!! sad will be missing it this time around, when im actually a member:monkey2 :monkey2 Next year:D Have fun guys!!

Swiftwind (white version) won 64% to 36% we are getting the white Swiftwind....I am done giving info now

this is figure of the year for me. can't wait for december. merry X-mas to The Craw.:monkey2

motuc-update-00014_1279926132.jpg

this is figure of the year for me. can't wait for december. merry X-mas to The Craw.:monkey2

motuc-update-00014_1279926132.jpg

Great figure... but I buzzed off that he doesn't get 200X head treatment as he, like Whiplash, screams for it!:gah:

I'm sad that they didn't do that... I could almost say the same for Roboto... And Grayskulls transparent blue sword isn't ideal. Have said that; I do love all the releases and can't wait to get them... With Panthor was announced!

looking at the figure , it dosn't appear to... but then appearences can be deciving.
where is the rumor from?

I really hope BA Skeletor doesn't have the spinning chest action feature simply for consistencies sake. BA He-Man doesn't have it and neither does the Palace Guard 2-pack (which looks immense btw).

go to this link and play the "video". it's actually a minute by minute log. scroll down to 1:26 and read about BA skeletor. says his chest rotates.

https://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-comic-con-58/live-mattypalooza-motu-classics-and-more-3081/

Cool stuff! Bow looks hot, Vikor is a great nod to MOTU’s heritage and I've wanted a Shadow Beast ever since I first saw one tromp across my TV screen way back in the day.

Thanks to everyone who shared their SDCC info! :clap Much appreciated by those of us who sat it out this year.

go to this link and play the "video". it's actually a minute by minute log. scroll down to 1:26 and read about BA skeletor. says his chest rotates.

https://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-comic-con-58/live-mattypalooza-motu-classics-and-more-3081/

I think everyone need not worry about Battle Armor Skeletor not being the same as Battle Armor He-man.
I was just looking at some pictures of Battle Armor He-man from SDCC 09 and his armor doesn't have the little tabs or clips either. I think these are just prototypes or mock-up figures just for the show.

The Palace Guards have them because they have already been produced. You can tell every figure from now to the end of dec. have been made. From jan. and on they are mock-up/protos.

I think everyone need not worry about Battle Armor Skeletor not being the same as Battle Armor He-man.
I was just looking at some pictures of Battle Armor He-man from SDCC 09 and his armor doesn't have the little tabs or clips either. I think these are just prototypes or mock-up figures just for the show.

The Palace Guards have them because they have already been produced. You can tell every figure from now to the end of dec. have been made. From jan. and on they are mock-up/protos.

i'm not going by the pics. i'm going by this quote:

BATTLE ARMOR SKELETOR. COME WITH PURPLE AXE, ROTATING CHEST DEALY

the rotating chest "dealy" would suck cuz i like the fact that everybody's armor is swappable. if i wanted to make a BA hordak i could, but not if skeletor has the rotating gimic.

Back