Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's a few he-mans in the for sale section. might be some Battle cats too. i'm sure BC will be re-released. they said it will but i don't know when. maybe the end of this year if we're lucky. they're re-releasing trap jaw next month and he went on sale the same time as battle cat.

Josh you SOB. how ya been? how was the Con?

alrighty thanks for the tips guys:clap

on the horned helmet, some boards are saying it's for panthor.

I think it's too small... possibly Demo-man?

As for the helmet, I'm guessing it's for a large beast...

I think those guys at the org might be onto something. It's not a helmet that encompasses nearly the entire head like Battle Cat's so would look smaller. It's definitely the right color to match Panthor's saddle, the large horns match Skeletor's ram-skulled Havoc Staff and the smaller ones look like those present on Battle Cat's helmet. I'd say the smart money is on this being a brand new accessory for Panthor.

I just wandered over to the .org for the first time in a while. After seeing the "PROTECTED" rule for the first time, I just got the urge to punch someone in the face. Jesus.

Hopefully getting my Orko/Adam tonight will ease the fury.

Here are some pics I took:

4830022034_5603a4acd5_z.jpg

4830024066_cb8f90ea72_z.jpg

4829415753_e41cec67b6_z.jpg

4829417623_b6f1a7aa2c_z.jpg

4830029800_e9e1b157f6_z.jpg

4829421457_6a6d9e884c_z.jpg

4829423583_aaa8b49af3_z.jpg

4830036248_e006952058_z.jpg

And you can see them in larger sizes on my flickr comic-con set:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/steampirate/sets/72157624583685864/

I just wandered over to the .org for the first time in a while. After seeing the "PROTECTED" rule for the first time, I just got the urge to punch someone in the face. Jesus.

Hopefully getting my Orko/Adam tonight will ease the fury.

Same here! PROTECTED? What a fagg!!!! I swear there are some great guys on the ORG but there are also some retards. King Hsss is great the way it looks.

Great pics Captain EO:clap

Captain EO: Great pics, thanks.

Pretty much everything they showed looks great, I'm excited about the coming year. I really think King Hsss looks awesome in both forms, as well. I don't get the uproar over the snake form. It's at least quite an improvement over the 200X figure.

You sure about that? I seem to remember something similar from the classic series (I never watched the 2002 stuff.)

**Khev does a quick google image search**

Aha! They are from the classic series as well! :rock

tq179.jpg

Shadow Beast are EPIC, and yes they are from the classics cartoon line way before 200x.

Although the OG toys never had a Shadow Beast.

those are awesome pics.:rock

i like King Hssss that way.. their little crusade better not pay off cuz i don't have a problem with the figure.

Well TG cant respond anyway since it's protected and what he has to say will likely go against their opinion. :nana:

Back