Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched Pixel Dan's interview tour with Toyguru and everything is great.....Buzz off and King Hiss are just flat out awesome!
Vikor,Roboto,Grizzlor and Bow are great,along with the shadow beast and those palace guards are incredible..

https://popculturenetwork.com/

I'll probably just get 2 Guard packs. The 4 bodies will be enough to utilize all the heads.

I want 3 packs so i can display all 4 gaurds, plus the extra Man at arms head, and possibly do a "battle armor randor"

Also, In the video, Toyguru confirms that Battle armor skeletor has the switch out plates.

I'm figuring 4 packs - 2 normal troopers, 2 with battle damage using the face masks, steal the armor from a trooper for MAA, then have three total figures remaining that I could change up.

20 X, nuff said bunny bread!!!!

bunny+bread.jpg

i think we'll be lucky if 25% of us can score 1 guard pack. seriously. it's gonna be bad with the guard pack and grayskull re-release at the same time as well as the other monthly figures.

Hey hey hey, lets watch that mouth!

823.jpg

Hey brother or no brother, I'll murder the ____ out of you if you don't like it:mad: King Hsss is great just the way he looks and all these pathetic "show your support to complain about a figure so it can be changed to better suit us nerds" threads need to be stopped not "PROTECTED". :cuckoo:

I knew B.A. Skeletor would have the changable breast plates.:lecture

Hey brother or no brother, I'll murder the ____ out of you if you don't like it:mad: King Hsss is great just the way he looks and all these pathetic "show your support to complain about a figure so it can be changed to better suit us nerds" threads need to be stopped not "PROTECTED". :cuckoo:

I knew B.A. Skeletor would have the changable breast plates.:lecture
Shake and bake, man. shake and bake.

Glad I'm not into these figures enough to post on that message board :lol

Got Battle Cat in today... damn, what a sweet figure :rock

Glad I'm not into these figures enough to post on that message board :lol

Got Battle Cat in today... damn, what a sweet figure :rock

:hi5: You know it CRAW.:hi5:

Battle Cat is AMAZING but right know I got B.A.Skeletor on the brain, I actually got the Canadian B.A.Skeletor and Panthor 2-pack as a gift and I can't wait for that figure the most. And of course Jitsu which was my first MOTU figure. How I loved him so :wink1:

I still need to buy a Tytus figure, but I don't know if he worth around $70 shipped which seems to be what he's going for.

Back