Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5268.jpg

Watched Pixel Dan's interview tour with Toyguru and everything is great.....Buzz off and King Hiss are just flat out awesome!
Vikor,Roboto,Grizzlor and Bow are great,along with the shadow beast and those palace guards are incredible..

https://popculturenetwork.com/

I can't believe that the Caucasian head is based on ToyGuru!!! That will be one of the decapitated heads in my display. :rotfl

Also, In the video, Toyguru confirms that Battle armor skeletor has the switch out plates.

Looks like the "rotating chest dealy" was a fairly inaccurate term after all.

Glad I'm not into these figures enough to post on that message board :lol

Got Battle Cat in today... damn, what a sweet figure :rock

I'm into to these figures and I would never go over there and I have a paying e-mail unlike cheapy Craw :rock

I just let Teemu go over there and get his head chopped off and report back with the news.

I still need to buy a Tytus figure, but I don't know if he worth around $70 shipped which seems to be what he's going for.

Get one from da Ski for retail, $20+shipping :naughty :rotfl:panic:

anyone know how to build a landscape piece like the one they had on display with the castle grayskull? Would it be expensive to do yourself ?

anyone know how to build a landscape piece like the one they had on display with the castle grayskull? Would it be expensive to do yourself ?

looks like they used some kind of foam for the base, I suppose you could use one of those diorama kits for science projects you find in store for school projects. That might get heavy though.

so my first day at my new job is orko day . . . . . . wonder if they'll let me go onto their computers and take an hour break to order a toy?

Man I screwed!

it's kinda expensive, kinda not. basicly it comes down to how much you want to put in. do a google search on building wargaming terrain.

Well guys...its confirmed...MOTU does have Gay undertones

this picture is halarious and not surprising LOL :rotfl

Toyguru enjoying Matty's stick

Well guys...its confirmed...MOTU does have Gay undertones

this picture is halarious and not surprising LOL :rotfl

Toyguru enjoying Matty's stick

Congrats Teemu... this was as bad as Numb's pics...
:gah:

OMG. They seriously had someone at the panel wearing the Matty head? :slap

Yep, third year in a row "Matty" shows up...
the first year they even had "Faker" Matty... :rolleyes2

mattelMOTU11_M.jpg

I just want to run as fast as I can and throw the hardest punch possible...

Yeah, I thought about it...

Congrats Teemu... this was as bad as Numb's pics...
:gah:

QUOTE]

yeah,but it was funny....poor Toyguru can never get a break

Ah I see... so you guys are into a guy giving another an HJ being hilarious, but not the other stuff. Big fan of Starbucks?

:thud:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wAg1r6zw7Bg&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wAg1r6zw7Bg&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back