Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered my 2 Subs for 2011. So what's with the January figure charge and the Club Eternia charge? I remember just being charged for the Club Eternia charge last time.

If anyone is interested, I am having to sell my SDCC 08 King Grayskull figure. It has never been removed from the castle box. Electronics and everything still work. PM if interested.

Just ordered my 2 Subs for 2011. So what's with the January figure charge and the Club Eternia charge? I remember just being charged for the Club Eternia charge last time.

Really though. What's up with these charges? :panic::dunno

you get charged $40 for your 2 subs and thats it! just like last year's sub....the other pre-charge for jan's figure, is just an authorization and will drop off in a couple days...I was billed $40 for my 2 subs and nothing more...when january comes, you will be billed then for jan's figures

you get charged $40 for your 2 subs and thats it! just like last year's sub....the other pre-charge for jan's figure, is just an authorization and will drop off in a couple days...I was billed $40 for my 2 subs and nothing more...when january comes, you will be billed then for jan's figures

Cool! My pre-charge showed the $80 for 2 Subs, and the invoice showed the charge for $80. I got spooked.

Back