Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still under the impression that Ski owns more cats than MOTUC figures.

One day.... Thropt, one day.... I will unleash all the madness that is Skimotuc :rock

U will bow :bow, u will crumble and you will beg for mercy and if you don't I'll just make you and then we will recycle boxes and jump on the chat.

The 2011 "All-in" sub is technically NOT All-in....because next year we are getting Diorama's and a vehicle and likely more weapons sets,which means we still have to go to Matty's site. Just wait till the "All-in" 2012 sub goes up next year..as they will keeping adding more (Vehicles etc) to the already costly sub....the more they add,the less extra subs people will buy

The 2011 "All-in" sub is technically NOT All-in....because next year we are getting Diorama's and a vehicle and likely more weapons sets,which means we still have to go to Matty's site. Just wait till the "All-in" 2012 sub goes up next year..as they will keeping adding more (Vehicles etc) to the already costly sub....the more they add,the less extra subs people will buy

If absolutely everything was included in the subscription you will have some who will purchase it because they won't want to sit down and try to order even more individual items (not to mention multiples) each month.
On the other hand you may have many people who don't want to take on what is a fairly hefty financial commitment for that many items and decide to simply buy what they want or can afford each month.
It could go either way.

that's why they should offer different levels of the subscription. i don't understand why they don't explore these other options to make everybody happy. how hard is it to offer a sub with just the 12 monthly figures. then offer one with the extra bonus figures. and finally one that offers everything else on top of that.

that's why they should offer different levels of the subscription. i don't understand why they don't explore these other options to make everybody happy. how hard is it to offer a sub with just the 12 monthly figures. then offer one with the extra bonus figures. and finally one that offers everything else on top of that.

they easily can,but they dont want to...have you noticed you can buy a MOTU sub and an Ecto-1 ghostbusters sub together??? how is it possible they can combine both subs together?? wouldnt that complicate things in shipping?? yeah,they could do partial subs but it wouldnt be enough profit by doing that...they dont want customers picking and choosing...Mattel wants you to buy it ALL! plus with so many compulsive buyers in the world,by making you come to Matty's website every month,they offer you weapons sets,re-issues,vehicle(s),diorama's,stands, etc...and in hopes you'll buy other products like (DC Universe).Its all psychological BS and to get more money, it works!

they easily can,but they dont want to...have you noticed you can buy a MOTU sub and an Ecto-1 ghostbusters sub together??? how is it possible they can combine both subs together?? wouldnt that complicate things in shipping?? yeah,they could do partial subs but it wouldnt be enough profit by doing that...they dont want customers picking and choosing...Mattel wants you to buy it ALL! plus with so many compulsive buyers in the world,by making you come to Matty's website every month,they offer you weapons sets,re-issues,vehicle(s),diorama's,stands, etc...and in hopes you'll buy other products like (DC Universe).Its all psychological BS and to get more money, it works!

see, now that blows. my main goal in life is to never go to the mattysite again....ever. every day when i wake up i say "what can i do today to avoid the mattysite?" i thought the all-in sub was my answer. apparantly it wasn't:(

I'm still on the fence about the subscription. On one hand, I'm glad I got the 2010 subscription, but I still missed out on some non-subscription figures like Battle Cat and Keldor. On the other hand, I don't think I want ALL IN. I don't really want the big figures like Tytus, or the Shadowbeast, and I don't like the exclusive figure at all. Especially if they start doing more She-Ra or New Adventures figures..... :slap

I'm mainly focusing on the classic 80's figures, and a few of the 200x figures since I enjoyed the show.

I love the line and am after EVERYTHING. This line has weaned me off 1/6 stuff even. Hopefully I hear from the boardie soon that is hooking me up with my SDCC Orko, and then I get to fight on Aug. 2 for my normal Orko and Mo-larr! After that comes Whiplash and ahhh just so much goodness.

I love the line and am after EVERYTHING. This line has weaned me off 1/6 stuff even. Hopefully I hear from the boardie soon that is hooking me up with my SDCC Orko, and then I get to fight on Aug. 2 for my normal Orko and Mo-larr! After that comes Whiplash and ahhh just so much goodness.

:clap:clap:clap

Yep, with Roboto, Grizzlor, Buzz-Off and even King Hsss. :rock!

I actually look forward to Bow a lot too. We can actually string his bow! (damn safety regulations!) But yea, Grizzlor is freakin awesome, Roboto is just amazing, and he kept his moving gears!, and despite wat the butthurt babies of the .org think, Hss looks amazing. Plus we have 9 months left of the 2011 year to find out whats coming.

see, now that blows. my main goal in life is to never go to the mattysite again....ever. every day when i wake up i say "what can i do today to avoid the mattysite?" i thought the all-in sub was my answer. apparantly it wasn't:(

I saw the twin packs yesterday at TRU's for both He-Man and Skeletor and the paint apps are horrid :horror

I'm not sure I'm going the VS pack way at all. I resisted and didn't buy them. $29.99 ea.

I saw the twin packs yesterday at TRU's for both He-Man and Skeletor and the paint apps are horrid :horror

I'm not sure I'm going the VS pack way at all. I resisted and didn't buy them. $29.99 ea.

good idea. he-man with a pink belt and yellow weapons just screams cheap, made in taiwan, knock-off to me. it reminds me of that dorky kid we all knew as a child who wasn't "in the know" when it came to popular toys. so eventually he'd jump on the bandwagon and show up with a cheap knock-off version of he-man he had his mom pick him up after we had already moved on to Voltron.

good idea. he-man with a pink belt and yellow weapons just screams cheap, made in taiwan, knock-off to me. it reminds me of that dorky kid we all knew as a child who wasn't "in the know" when it came to popular toys. so eventually he'd jump on the bandwagon and show up with a cheap knock-off version of he-man he had his mom pick him up after we had already moved on to Voltron.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I totally know where you are coming from on that... I remember such kids, I felt sad for them and didn't have the heart to tell them, but whenever it came to picking figures to play with between friends the cheap knockoff would always get picked last so at the end of it all the kids with the knockoff ending up knowing that he's He-Man's were a POS.

Also the hair definition is even crazy stupid on the twin packs of the He-Man with Sups, WTF!!!!!

I passed on the TRU pack too, but I might have to get the Stratos and Mer-man packs. I just have to get the variant Stratos and Blue Mer-man (too hard not to pass up).

:goodpost::goodpost:
I'd be all in for the everything plan.

Well, at least we won't have to go to the Site about every month like we do now (at least I hope this is the case).

Back