Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the line and am after EVERYTHING. This line has weaned me off 1/6 stuff even. Hopefully I hear from the boardie soon that is hooking me up with my SDCC Orko, and then I get to fight on Aug. 2 for my normal Orko and Mo-larr! After that comes Whiplash and ahhh just so much goodness.

I think the Mo-Larr set will be my first pass in this line. :(

I am sure some freaks here may order extras?? skiman is already in for 20 X

4829421457_6a6d9e884c_z.jpg

Everytime I see this guy this is all I can think of:

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2x_4nCj4TI0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2x_4nCj4TI0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Why are the dimwits at the Org complaining about King Hiss? the figure is perfect..it looks just like the Vintage figure like it should.
Classics anyone? and Toy Guru said his alternate snake form will have bendable snakes...both figures have articulation..Jeesh

Oh and there stupid thread about it is "PROTECTED"

I don't understand the King Hisss complaints either. I don't think they realise that the snakes are bendy and can look cooler when posed right.

Anyways! I think I am just about recovered from SDCC so I decided to take a pic of my collection with the new additions.

Collection-29_7_10-.jpg

If you look who started that thread - all I have ever seen him do is complain about how there's too much vintage and not enough 200X, or it's just not to his personal liking. Some of the folks at the .org think Mattel is making these only for them and they couldn't be more wrong about it. Mattel is making for Mattel, they will always have customers.

Why are the dimwits at the Org complaining about King Hiss? the figure is perfect..it looks just like the Vintage figure like it should.
Classics anyone? and Toy Guru said his alternate snake form will have bendable snakes...both figures have articulation..Jeesh

Oh and there stupid thread about it is "PROTECTED"

Hiss is perfect :exactly:

If you look who started that thread - all I have ever seen him do is complain about how there's too much vintage and not enough 200X, or it's just not to his personal liking. Some of the folks at the .org think Mattel is making these only for them and they couldn't be more wrong about it. Mattel is making for Mattel, they will always have customers.

Totally disagree! The Four Horsemen are making them for Mattel and they are making them for fans. How can you say otherwise when they do things like put a silver She-Ra sword in the new weapons pack or give Roboto a regular hand or all the other multitude of cool little things?!
This very much a fan driven line. Not all fans are in He-man.org. but a lot of them are and He-man.org carries more weight than you think.
You may not like but them's the facts and you might wanna try to get over that. ;)

I'm sure he was born in the 90's :exactly:

Totally disagree! The Four Horsemen are making them for Mattel and they are making them for fans. How can you say otherwise when they do things like put a silver She-Ra sword in the new weapons pack or give Roboto a regular hand or all the other multitude of cool little things?!
This very much a fan driven line. Not all fans are in He-man.org. but a lot of them are and He-man.org carries more weight than you think.
You may not like but them's the facts and you might wanna try to get over that. ;)

I do think the fans at the Org need to "move on" from the 200x line.its over! its done with! this is a newly vamped Classics line which is based on the originals and MOTU Canon universe, in a new,articulated,yet similiar fashion UPGRADED style figures.This is the greatest MOTU Line ever and what 200x should of been...yeah the 80's vintage toys are great for its time,but there is no comparison now..we are getting the definitive versions...this line could go even bigger than the original line and I think we are eventually gonna get playsets and more vehicles...Mattel is treading lightly,but we will see them as long as we fans keep buying each year...

Everytime I see this guy this is all I can think of:

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2x_4nCj4TI0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2x_4nCj4TI0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Yep, Vikor vs. the Snakemen?... :lol!!

I don't understand the King Hisss complaints either. I don't think they realise that the snakes are bendy and can look cooler when posed right.

Anyways! I think I am just about recovered from SDCC so I decided to take a pic of my collection with the new additions.

Collection-29_7_10-.jpg

Looking awesome Eamon!
It was great to meet you last week dude!
And I love the She-Ra print, it's amazing!!! Thanks a lot dude! :rock!

I gotta agree with Eamon, I got a chance to meet a lot of orgers last week, and most of them are really cool!

I do think the fans at the Org need to "move on" from the 200x line.its over! its done with! this is a newly vamped Classics line which is based on the originals and MOTU Canon universe, in a new,articulated,yet similiar fashion UPGRADED style figures.This is the greatest MOTU Line ever and what 200x should of been...yeah the 80's vintage toys are great for its time,but there is no comparison now..we are getting the definitive versions...this line could go even bigger than the original line and I think we are eventually gonna get playsets and more vehicles...Mattel is treading lightly,but we will see them as long as we fans keep buying each year...

The thing is, we always tend to generalize...
There's all sorts of fans at the .org
Some love all things MOTU, some are more into POP, or NA or 200x...
But we can all co-exist...

Personally, I would've loved a more 200x Buzz-Off and a 200x alternate Grizzlor head... but hey...
I'm not going to complain!

I am happy this line is so hot, and even though there's a lot of classic characters I'd love to see,
I'm really excited about the odd choices like Shadowbeasts, Vikor and even friking Bow...!! :lol

Bring it on!!
He-ManBigChange2.gif

I do think the fans at the Org need to "move on" from the 200x line.its over! its done with! this is a newly vamped Classics line which is based on the originals and MOTU Canon universe, in a new,articulated,yet similiar fashion UPGRADED style figures.

One could easily get wrong impression of folks here too. Load and weird was my initial impression but then I got to know some of you.
If you were at the Matty panel at SDCC, you would've seen how little folks care about wanting 200x stylings. There's a handfull of load voices championing 200x over on the .org but that what it is ...a handful.

Looking awesome Eamon!
It was great to meet you last week dude!
And I love the She-Ra print, it's amazing!!! Thanks a lot dude! :rock!

Dude I was well on the beers signing those prints and to top it all off, the sharpie ran out. I hope you got a good signature?
Folks were asking for sketches and I was in no fit state. Unlike Emiliano who seems to posses endless powers of drawing skill despite being hammered! :lecture

here's a great pic of some of us and two of the Four Horsemen. Toy Guru sadly got held up but we had a good laugh. :)
And the con in general was great as you can see by my silly smile!

38487_n.jpg

39631_456509380349_513975349_6779453_7794794_n.jpg

look at the bags under my eyes. I actually sat down and drooled over the Battle Ram for about 20mins!
39631_.jpg

It looks like you had a great time, Eamon.

And judging by the photo of your MOTUC collection you posted earlier, it looks like it's time for you to get another bookcase. :D

I just realized I don't have my Marzo figure yet. Has anyone else not gotten him or a shipping notice?

Bastards at Digital River...

Back