Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott is on vacation. Mattel doesn't open until 9am pacific so give them some time to grab a cup of joe and look at the numbers.

Reports from who?... Nobody besides Mattel or the site managers know the exact number... :dunno

Regardless MOTUC is safe... they won't cancel a 2-3 million deal just because they didn't reach full 100%...

Last edited:
Hey kuzeh, while I've got your attention, did you see my pm with some more questions regarding the stactions?

I gotta check, cannot remember exactly how it was... I did this like 2 years ago... I'll let you know later!

you are trolling

thumbnail_7422.jpg

Nope, Just sharing what information I've got. If it's right, it's right. if it's incorrect, than it's incorrect. Feel free to go look over in teh subscription thread on the.org if you like.

When i'm posting a joke or troll post, I do what I can to make it blatantly obvious.

It's just a random guy posting on facebook trolling. No need for concern. Mattel would not have the numbers before opening, or even this close to after they opened. There is no "insider" information, and there never has been. No one would leak anything that they don't know. lol.

Back