Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the 1st Quarter figures would cost $400 at BBTS. That makes $500 or so for the year look a lot more reasonable....

Ah, the classic vs 200x debate... As for me, somehow in my mind I combine the 200x writing and storyline with the classic/Filmation designs, and it works. :)

And now we wait....

hourglass.gif

so speaking of beast man does anyone have one they would part with??? im willing to spend more just not ebay prices. i also have an extra ram man moc i could trade.

thanks

I have my 1st issue, pristine Beast Man safely sitting in a Zoloworld case

Bye, bye Ecto-1 and CIE...
MOTU I think is safe, but I doubt it will be at 135% like last year...

MOTU sold 6% today from 9 am PT until 7 pm PT. They are not going to sell over 9% from 7 pm PT on. NO WAY. Either the sub is dead or they've GASP been fudging the thermometer.....

motu is safe...nothing to worry about....they are not going to say 100% until its over because they want to give the illusion that they NEED more

MOTU sold 6% today from 9 am PT until 7 pm PT. They are not going to sell over 9% from 7 pm PT on. NO WAY. Either the sub is dead or they've GASP been fudging the thermometer.....

or, you know, Enetertainment earth, BBTS, and all the other vendors are literaly waiting til the very last minite, like tehy said they would .

or, you know, Enetertainment earth, BBTS, and all the other vendors are literaly waiting til the very last minite, like tehy said they would .

Actually, a few of them have specifically said they bought their subs weeks ago, including BBTS....

meh... secondhand info, don't really trust that.
Aditionaly, BBTS has "sold out" of subs twice now and "restocked" even if it is true, I'll wager they'll go back for thirds.

Back