Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the best course of action since you can't actually know anything for sure is to be reasonably skeptical and hope for the best with the line continuing.

I think the best course of action since you can't actually know anything for sure is to be reasonably skeptical and hope for the best with the line continuing.

only a fool wouldn't be skeptical of the meter gauge....why would we hit 100% early? they have to give the illusion that the Sub isn't fully there yet to sell more subs.(it seems to be working like before)

I am sure were at 100% by now and just waiting for the party hat video by Toyguru tommorrow

only a fool wouldn't be skeptical of the meter gauge....why would we hit 100% early? they have to give the illusion that the Sub isn't fully there yet to sell more subs.(it seems to be working like before)

I am sure were at 100% by now and just waiting for the party hat video by Toyguru tommorrow

My gut tells me we hit 100% a few days ago.

I'm definitely of the opinion that Mattel lies to use often and the subscription is no different… but with the subscription barring some internal documents stolen by hackers we can never know for sure so it's not really something you can argue about.

That's what I was trying to say.

I'm with you, because of those two figures alone I decided to buy two subs for the first time. Hey Teemu, how many subs did you buy this year?

my usual TWO...I ordered 1st day....knowing Two-bad was going to be there before the reveals

I'd much rather pick and choose each figure I want on sale day, but with Matty pulling the sub only figure on Two-Bad, who is one of my absolute favorites right up there with Stinkor, I figured I might as well just deal with it. They also did sub only and had very few day of sale stock available for figures I'd really want like Clamp Champ and Ram Man. I really wish they'd cater to the fans that want to buy items on the sale day and the fans that want an all-in subscription, but that's not going to happen, I suppose.

Last edited:
Do we know that? We're assuming that but it ain't over yet.

Ecto aint gotta chance right now and DC still needs a huge boost. I'm actually horrified yet curious to see a complete failure. Would that force Mattel to reconsider the sub model? What would it take to make them change their minds?

Eh, they'd probably just move on to some other property like Monster High. :monkey2

I was hoping to trade for something I was looking for like Ram Man, but I know he's kind of pricey.

No worries, I will track him down eventually. I only have one Ram Man and as much as I like both characters Ram Man is the boss. lol. I see you got a sub, congrats! I got two this year, a first for me. Whew, it's going to be fun! :panic:

Totally with you on this. Why wouldn't they fudge the numbers, when people are now desperately buying multiple subs to "save" the line? It's just a marketing strategy - a very aggressive one, no doubt, and I'm not sure if it's ethical (as if large companies haven't been WAYYY worse in the past!), but whatever. If it means I'm getting my figures, I don't care. :)

with all the beastman and ram man talk i just wanted to say that i have a moc in the white mailer ram man that i would be willing to trade for a beast man moc. if anyone is interested just let me know. also my computer crapped out last night when i was going to sub and then when i get to work it now says sold out. oh well.

Thanks

Back