Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quarterly items remaining are:

$25 - NA Skeletor variant?
$38 - Stridor?
$38 - ?
$35 - holiday item

Unless there is a Filmation hover robots 2-pack as the $38 or $35 item, there won't be an army builder in the sub. Maybe as an extra item that management approves once they see the sub has gone through at 115%.

possibly as an Extra SDCC item?

The quarterly items remaining are:

$25 - NA Skeletor variant?
$38 - Stridor?
$38 - ?
$35 - holiday item

Unless there is a Filmation hover robots 2-pack as the $38 or $35 item, there won't be an army builder in the sub. Maybe as an extra item that management approves once they see the sub has gone through at 115%.

Night Stalker....two $38 price points...New Tool-one helps pay for the other...

Night Stalker....two $38 price points...New Tool-one helps pay for the other...

I would be all for that, but do you think they will save one for 2015? Similar to what they are doing with the monthly figures (ie - 1 Snakemen in each year) to help balance the lineups?

I would be all for that, but do you think they will save one for 2015? Similar to what they are doing with the monthly figures (ie - 1 Snakemen in each year) to help balance the lineups?

who knows if we'll get 2015 though (especially with the price increase)....putting them both in '14 would help pay for the tooling then considering '14 is suppose to have ALOT of new tooling

$38 sure sounds like a Beast Sku

From Matty:

Update: Final Count for 2014 Subscriptions
and Ecto-1 Pre-Order

Posted by Admin on August 20th, 2013

Toy Fans,
Who has the power? Masters of the Universe® fans, that’s who! The 2014 Club Eternia® subscription lives, and it’s all thanks to the fans out there who subbed up and blasted the meter past our goal for a truly electrifying finish!

Club Eternia

The fight was hard won, but you guys did it! In fact, since the final tally blew right past our goal we can start to think about adding a few non-sub items as well. But please be patient. Once we know what we’ll be able to offer, the earliest that we’re likely to announce anything will be at next year’s New York Toy Fair in February 2014. For now, the important thing is that the MOTUC subscription will go on, and we’ll have another amazing year packed with figures and accessories that fans have been waiting for!

Club Infinite Earths & Ecto-1 Pre-Order

Every super hero knows you can’t win ‘em all and we’re sorry to say we did not reach our goal for the DCU 2014 Club Infinite Earths subscription. We also did not reach our goal for the Ecto-1 pre-order. We’d like to say a HUGE thank you to all the fans for waging such a good, strong fight. It will take us a while to figure out where we can go from here. It may be possible to release a few DCU figures quarterly, or to release 12 figures at higher non-subscription prices. Or, we may have to say a final goodbye to this line at the end of this year. Without the sub, we just don’t know what’s possible at this point. Over the next few months we’ll be meeting internally and with all of our partners at Warner Bros., DC Comics, and Sony, and we’ll let you know as soon as we can what our options are.

A special note to all the fans: We know that some of you had to make a difficult choice about which subscription you could sign up for. Since we now know that the 2014 MOTUC sub is moving forward, we plan to reopen the Club Eternia® subscription for a short time soon to give anyone who wants another chance to subscribe. Click here to register and get a special email reminder about this. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums for updates and reminders there, too.
–Matty

looks like More add-on Sku's coming for MOTU

Snake Mountain
Fright Zone
Battle Ram
LandShark

and Mini-Masters

looks like More add-on Sku's coming for MOTU

Snake Mountain
Fright Zone
Battle Ram
LandShark

and Mini-Masters

Are these just hopes/guesses or do you have a bit of inside info? I hope they bring back the mini Filmation sub.

Are these just hopes/guesses or do you have a bit of inside info? I hope they bring back the mini Filmation sub.

those are just hopes...and those would be amazing if they did..

I think we'll see another Filmation Sub for more demanded figures revealed at Toyfair

POP Sub won't happen as they need to put them in the main Sub

those are just hopes...and those would be amazing if they did..

I think we'll see another Filmation Sub for more demanded figures revealed at Toyfair

POP Sub won't happen as they need to put them in the main Sub

I agree, I think a POP only mini sub would fail! The only way I see POP figs coming is through the regular sub or a Filmation sub similar to what they did with Sea Hawk. On another note, I am glad Power Con this year will be a joyful event as opposed to the atmosphere had the sub failed.

I don't think I would buy another Filmation sub of 6 figures. After Scorpia comes out next year, I can't think of 6 figures I really want to pay $25+ for from the tv series. I would rather they do a mixed sub of the most wanted characters that are outside the 2014/15 lineups at this point. Something like:

Eldor
Lodar
Lord Masque
200X Sorceress
King Miro
Darius

I don't think I would buy another Filmation sub of 6 figures. After Scorpia comes out next year, I can't think of 6 figures I really want to pay $25+ for from the tv series. I would rather they do a mixed sub of the most wanted characters that are outside the 2014/15 lineups at this point. Something like:

Eldor
Lodar
Lord Masque
200X Sorceress
King Miro
Darius

In the Filmation Sub,I could see these 6

Delora/Hawke (Statos's sister)
General Sundar (perfect Horde Trooper re-use)
Dragoon (Bird Dragon character)
Katrina (female Cat character)
Lord Todd (Alien Shapeshifter who kidnapped Teela)
Lord Masque or
Chef Alan or Crackers the Clown :)lol:lol:lol:lol:lol)

I would buy a 200x mini-sub without hesitation over a POP, or another Filmation one...

I also wish we see the rest of the Battle Ram in some fashion... and even one of those extras could be Point Dread and Talon Fighter? :pray

Back