Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, on the final day they sold 6% of all sales between 8:30 am EST and 10 pm EST, and then another 21% of ALL subs after 10 pm? Come on......

bring on Blade,Scorpia,Tung Lashor,Ninjor,LizardMan,Mermista,Rio Blast

my new prediction lineup

Apr-Blade
May-Scorpia

June-Rio-Blast Stridor July-Tung Lashor NA Skeletor SDCC-Gwildor
Aug-Mermista
Sept-Lizard Man
Oct-Angella Night Stalker
Nov-Ninjor
Dec-Blast Attack

last minite retail purchases? Shill advertising? out and out lies?

WTHK, and WTHC. They're coming, that's what matters.

I'm sorry, yeah. You can't tell me sales are only 6% ON THE FINAL DAY and then have them explode by another 21% after most people have logged off for the night. It's utterly and completely implausible. I'm not cool with this blatant lying.

bring on Blade,Scorpia,Tung Lashor,Ninjor,LizardMan,Mermista,Rio Blast

my new prediction lineup

Apr-Blade
May-Scorpia

Aug-Mermista
Sept-Lizard Man
Nov-Ninjor
Dec-Blast Attack

I would be very ok with this lineup, although didn't they say Huntara(or whoever won the stupid SDCC vote) would be in 2014?

I'm not cool with this blatant lying.

Why does it upset you so much if the numbers aren't 100% timely and accurate? Did Mattel somehow force you to buy extra subs? As long as this goes through, that's all I care about.
:dunno

my new prediction lineup

Apr-Blade
May-Scorpia

Aug-Mermista
Sept-Lizard Man
Nov-Ninjor
Dec-Blast Attack

No 200X? I am really hoping for Evil Seed (MYP/200X) in 2014.

MY predictions for 2014

Apr-Laser light Spector
May-Spector in Blade disguese

June-Spector's wife Spectra, Spectormobile
July-SnakeSpector, NA-themed "what if " spector SDCC-Gwildor and Spector 2-pack
Aug- Terror claws Spector
Sept- Slime-pit Spector
Oct- Ghostly Spector
Nov-Ninja-attack Spector
Dec- King Spector

Why does it upset you so much if the numbers aren't 100% timely and accurate? Did Mattel somehow force you to buy extra subs? As long as this goes through, that's all I care about.
:dunno

No 200X? I am really hoping for Evil Seed (MYP/200X) in 2014.

We are gonna get some 200x love in 2014, but it might come in the form of "crossover" designs. Though, I DO think evil seed is onw we will probobly get. TG did say that all eras were equaly represented next year....

We are still getting some sort of army-builder 2-pack too, I would imagine.

Alternatively, we might see a "200x-themed" mini-sub

I would be very ok with this lineup, although didn't they say Huntara(or whoever won the stupid SDCC vote) would be in 2014?

Scott said either late '14 or Early '15

she could show in '14 considering of that would be stupid putting her in the top 3 to sell 2015 Subs

Why does it upset you so much if the numbers aren't 100% timely and accurate? Did Mattel somehow force you to buy extra subs?

Well they kinda do. No one is holding a gun to your head but they sure as hell do everything that can to scare and force people into buying the subs. To me there's a fine line between advertising and the kinda crap Mattel pulls.

We are still getting some sort of army-builder 2-pack too, I would imagine.

The quarterly items remaining are:

$25 - NA Skeletor variant?
$38 - Stridor?
$38 - ?
$35 - holiday item

Unless there is a Filmation hover robots 2-pack as the $38 or $35 item, there won't be an army builder in the sub. Maybe as an extra item that management approves once they see the sub has gone through at 115%.

Back