Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm just not a fan of the "sad elephant" face he comes with default.

unless you mean flash gordon. He's not from MOTU, but he would fit pretty well.

i'm just not a fan of the "sad elephant" face he comes with default.

unless you mean flash gordon. He's not from MOTU, but he would fit pretty well.

Hahah no , I ment the Elephant. I like your head sculpt better. Thats probably what pushed me away from him, was his sad face... I will buy a figure from a line as long as it looks good, which is 70% of the MOTUC line, but, this was a easy pass.

ah, yeah. i just bought a loose MOTU 200x staction. Popped the head off ( it's just glued on) did some minor dremmeling, and done.

LOVE him now.

I always felt the MOTUC Snout Spout needed tusks or something else there as it just looks like there's something missing!

The 2002 head is just badass!

you can buy it RIGHT NOW on ebay, if you wanna.

I'm currently filling holes in my collection, and adding in customs.

Gonna make a weird savage cat guy if i can find a good " THE CLAW" Stan winston cat figure that matches Grizzlor pretty solidly.

Matty in December....one of the biggest "easy pass" of the line

I like the deep space dark crystal look.

I would love to see a Mach Man or Hulk Hogan 80's themed MOTuC figure! I think Mattel could pull it off since they also have the WWE lisence. One can dream.

does anyone have any expierence with figure customs regarding these? I want to swap around some upper and lower torso's. I Knowi need to crack one or the other open to do this, but i'm not certian which one. Overall, i'm not sure where to start. any advice?

Gonna throw this out there - anyone want a Hot Toys Thriller MJ, Pred, or Wolf Cleaner Pred and has a Granamyr and maybe 1-2 other MOTUC figs?

Pretty awesome deal if you bought Granny new. ;)

I like the deep space dark crystal look.

I would love to see a Mach Man or Hulk Hogan 80's themed MOTuC figure! I think Mattel could pull it off since they also have the WWE lisence. One can dream.

Hulk Hogan can't happen until Mattel can get him signed on (which I think Hulk is still with TNA)

Hulk Hogan can't happen until Mattel can get him signed on (which I think Hulk is still with TNA)

I know Hogans out for now.

But could you imagine how sick a Space Cowboy Mach Man MOTUC figure would be? Yellow boots, crazy stripe 80's colors like lime greens, yellow's and blue's, with a matching hat, beard, and a pointing finger. With a Macho Laser Machine Gun, and tassels coing off of his tank top! OHHH YEEEAAAH!

Classic Undertaker would make for a great Evil Master of the Underworld figure.

Any word on price for the Jet Sled that's going on sale in 2 weeks? I have a feeling Matty isn't releasing it yet to avoid a backlash.

I am debating on this piece....you know it's going to be at least $50 (plus shipping)

my biggest gripe is that it's an incomplete Battle Ram and that we should of gotten the full Battle Ram to begin with..and Every time I look at the Sled,it will be always dissapointment to know that we may never see a full Battle Ram..

well, appearently it was listed at SDCC for 35$, according to TNI

there is no way it will be that price considering the Sky Sled is Fully tooled...plus Figures by themselves are $25 regardless of how many parts re-use there are.

Back