Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I think TNI is a standup site, things said by someone at some booth at a convention and reported only by one site have in the past turned out to be untrue. Has anyone else reported this? If there is corroboration I'd be more willing to believe it.

Until then there's nothing wrong with assuming the worst. To me it's a lot safer than assuming it will be cheap and then it being more than you thought.

Whatcha looking for? There are some great middle manning threads on 4chan, and the .org

Like I said, TNI said it was 35.

I find it feasible, becuase even though its a new tool, it's a solid, un poseable chunk of plastic.

We will know,soon.

I'm looking for Grizzlor, Rattler, and Teela.

I tried signing up on He-Man.org and it told me my email address was not allowed there... I used a yahoo, gmail, hotmail, and a msn account and nothing would work!

you've GOT to use the email provided by your ISP. it's a spammer protection thing they cling to from the mid-90's. it's the only one that works.
They won't even accept my work email.

another place is the https://boards.4chan.org/toy/‎ board, and look for the biglots middlemaning thread. I've gotten 7 figures from there so far. buying off 4chan feels scary at first, but generaly it's fairly safe... just no feedback of any kind.

also, beware trolls.

I'm looking for Grizzlor, Rattler, and Teela.

I tried signing up on He-Man.org and it told me my email address was not allowed there... I used a yahoo, gmail, hotmail, and a msn account and nothing would work!

You can also try contacting the administrator on He-Man.org, I believe that is another way to get accepted without your ISP account.

you've GOT to use the email provided by your ISP. it's a spammer protection thing they cling to from the mid-90's. it's the only one that works.
They won't even accept my work email.

another place is the https://boards.4chan.org/toy/‎ board, and look for the biglots middlemaning thread. I've gotten 7 figures from there so far. buying off 4chan feels scary at first, but generaly it's fairly safe... just no feedback of any kind.

also, beware trolls.

I just got my internet service provider email and I still don't want to join the Org...there is very little Free speech there and I don't feel like getting banned just because of some of the "over sensitive" people that post there.:lol

has anybody seen this pic already?

dsc_0006.jpg

The 4H updated their MOTUC gallery with some cool pics of the protos

https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/?page_id=327&album=6

I was wondering when they'd do that, they always have the best pics (for obvious reasons).

You've got to do a donation. He will let you, if you donate money to the org. 100$ minimum last i checked.

Wow, I'm not going to give $100 to talk about toys, when that could go towards buying new toys!

I guess I will remain a lurker there.

Might try 4Chan. I wish this thread, and afew others were active as much as the DC or Marvel threads.

Wow, I'm not going to give $100 to talk about toys, when that could go towards buying new toys!

I guess I will remain a lurker there.

Might try 4Chan. I wish this thread, and afew others were active as much as the DC or Marvel threads.

Dude, this thread has the MOST views (over 1.3mil) and replies (over 36k) on the General Collection section. :lol
That's MORE than ANY thread on the Marvel AND DC Sections!

I just got my internet service provider email and I still don't want to join the Org...there is very little Free speech there and I don't feel like getting banned just because of some of the "over sensitive" people that post there.:lol

I've offended a few people, but I was surprised that they weren't as unfair as people led me to believe the mods would be. They'll let you say just about anything you want, as long as you're polite about it.

Dude, this thread has the MOST views (over 1.3mil) and replies (over 36k) on the General Collection section. :lol
That's MORE than ANY thread on the Marvel AND DC Sections!

Yes, but I mean daily post traffic. Its about 9-20 posts a day.. I guess what I'm trying to say is I wish for a bigger interaction, multiple conversations going on at once.

Yes, but I mean daily post traffic. Its about 9-20 posts a day.. I guess what I'm trying to say is I wish for a bigger interaction, multiple conversations going on at once.

there has been many times that this thread is hopping though..

you have your downtime,but it always picks up...power con is 3 weeks away.More reveals coming

Exactly!
Besides, you can always get the ball rolling if there's a specific topic you want to talk about.
I posted some pics of my recent figures and customs, we've covered pretty much everything from MOTU here!
I do, however, notice that there's more *****ing lately, rather than discussing the figures themselves...

I am!!
I've been there for 2 years in a row and it's always a blast!
After the craziness that is ComicCon, I like that this is a small friendly Con!
Gotten the chance to meet Larry Keeney, Alan Oppenheimer, Rudy Obrero, Erika Scheimer, Earl Norem, amongst others!!

Back