Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huntara05.jpg

HuntaraDECOOPTIONS.jpg

hoping for her filmation deco personaly.

Huntara the She-man Dyke......ugh! she??? also sounded like a man in the filmation cartoon

I really hope she is not in '14 and does show up in early '15 (like Scott said).When she does show up,she'll be in the Filmation colors look

I dig her and am looking forward to her. Might be my first non-Horde figure in awhile.

Huntara the She-man Dyke......ugh! she??? also sounded like a man in the filmation cartoon

I really hope she is not in '14 and does show up in early '15 (like Scott said).When she does show up,she'll be in the Filmation colors look

I never saw her in the old cartoon. To me, she just looks like an amazon, which is fitting with teh rest of the MOTU mythos.

But Yeah, I like the "alien" look of the filmation colors.

I like Illumina, but a part of me wishes they never make it... they've shoved it down everyone's throats at the .org much like TG has done with Spector... :lol

I need to get his Mu-Pet replacement head, and one of his blue snakemen.

Yes, one of the things that bummed me the most about the line, was the decision to avoid 200x heads like they did with Whiplash. And seriously, the 200x Clawful is THE ultimate look for me! Looks so awesome instead of "Mu-Ppet" :lol

Oh teemu... homophobic much... :rolleyes2
She will be in 14 I'm pretty sure...

I never saw her in the old cartoon. To me, she just looks like an amazon, which is fitting with teh rest of the MOTU mythos.

But Yeah, I like the "alien" look of the filmation colors.

quite the manly amazon :lol

my definition of a Amazon woman is someone Hot and feminine like Wonder Woman or Xena-Warrior Princess

so what if I am?? I like my women to look like women (simple as that)

she will be in '14? Scott said she would be in late '14 or early '15 as she is NOT slotted in just yet

It's just a TOY teemu...:lol

With prices going up in '15, I'm sure he'll push for her to be released in '14, because if '15 fails and the figure is not released, there will be fan outrage...

Besides, all of the other votes have been for next year figures, don't know why that would change...

It's just a TOY teemu...:lol

With prices going up in '15, I'm sure he'll push for her to be released in '14, because if '15 fails and the figure is not released, there will be fan outrage...

Besides, all of the other votes have been for next year figures, don't know why that would change...

she'll get released regardless if the 2015 Sub goes through or not

any figure they show next year at SDCC will get made because they tool them (like Two-bad,Glimmer,Modulok,Hydron)...just like Scott stated if '14 didn't go through that we'd see those figures sold as quarterlies

So even if we see Extendar,Huntara,Dragstor leading off '15 etc...we'll still get them, but at higher prices

I like Wonder Woman best when she's all buff looking. I dig the way she looks on Young Justice. She's basically as buff as the thinner characters like Flash and GL and taller than everyone but Superman and Martian Manhunter.

For a live action movie I'd hope they'd get a chick who looks something like Jessica Biel in Blade III (the only good thing about that movie).

All that said, I don't get how Huntara is "manly". Is it because she has a sort of punky/tribal haircut? She's not exactly super buff or wearing men's clothing or anything. I guess temu doesnt like mohawk Storm either.

I like Illumina, but a part of me wishes they never make it... they've shoved it down everyone's throats at the .org much like TG has done with Spector... :lol

Yes, one of the things that bummed me the most about the line, was the decision to avoid 200x heads like they did with Whiplash. And seriously, the 200x Clawful is THE ultimate look for me! Looks so awesome instead of "Mu-Ppet" :lol

quite the manly amazon :lol

my definition of a Amazon woman is someone Hot and feminine like Wonder Woman or Xena-Warrior Princess

so what if I am?? I like my women to look like women (simple as that)

she will be in '14? Scott said she would be in late '14 or early '15 as she is NOT slotted in just yet

Meh, Teemu's Homophobia is old news. I just take it as one of his personality querks. it's his right to be that way if he likes.
Just as it's yours to hold whatever opinion you prefer.

Historical amazons were fairly masculine. right down to cuttong off one of their breasts to be better able to use a bow appearently.

Huntara looks fine, though I don't have the Futurama-esque snoo snoo voice ( which is what I'm imagineng) to pair with it.
granted, I also find this attractive

34851_f260.jpg

As well as these
she_hulk_redux_by_mancomb_seepwood-d5afxr4.jpg

PowerGirl_n_She_Hulk_WIP_1_by_bolorny.png

also also, HOpe she has a removeable cape and a alternate head. this assassin look is awesome.
huntara2.jpg

I like Wonder Woman best when she's all buff looking. I dig the way she looks on Young Justice. She's basically as buff as the thinner characters like Flash and GL and taller than everyone but Superman and Martian Manhunter.

For a live action movie I'd hope they'd get a chick who looks something like Jessica Biel in Blade III (the only good thing about that movie).

All that said, I don't get how Huntara is "manly". Is it because she has a sort of punky/tribal haircut? She's not exactly super buff or wearing men's clothing or anything. I guess temu doesnt like mohawk Storm either.

Mohawk storm is awesome

Storm2.jpg

Amusingly, it becuase of mohawke storm that i want the filmation look. she'd look too much like a cheap copy if they went with the style sheet imo.

Yeah she is. Did you see the artwork I linked above? I really dig this particular illustration.

mohawk_storm_by_ink4884-d2xg2vp.jpg

Same, she reminds me quite a bit of Asajj Ventress as well and I love me some Asajj.

Asajj existed before him. She was going to be what ended up being Maul. Some of the original film concepts. The last concept was later re-used for the leader of the witched in Clone Wars. I believe the stated reasons he was discarded was because she was deemed "too scary".

tumblr_lro8yhfuvr1qzim0po1_500.jpg
concept01.jpg

Note the red is some kind of weird headdress not hair

SithWitch.jpg
conceptartusedfortalzin.jpg

Back