Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the original design for Maul.

conceptartusedfortalzin.jpg

This drawing was second,

SithWitch.jpg

beyond that, I know not.

Question still stands though. about there being possible influence from MOTU to SW.

This was the original design for Maul.

conceptartusedfortalzin.jpg

This drawing was second,

SithWitch.jpg

beyond that, I know not.

Question still stands though. about there being possible influence from MOTU to SW.

definitely can see the "Witch" influence there....afterall,the Force is what witches use

Speaking of Sith, do you guys know what "sith" means? It's another spelling of "sidhe" or "fairy". On a related interesting note, "banshee" is a phonetic spelling of "bean sidhe" or "woman fairy".

LOL.

Well, in this instance, it's one or the eother.

either DR is wrong, and it will be there at early access

OR TG is wrong, and it will not be.

Or it will be EA, but the site will crash and then say 'Sold Out' when its not really, and then it'll be up the next day for regular Day of Sales.

Scored today at Big Lots! Got Megator, Icarus, Moss Man, SyKlone, and Marzo. Passed on the Skeletor/Molar and Elephant Robot man... At $10, I kinda regret not getting them.

I had to drive 40 minutes to the other side of town do to some ******* scalper that cleaned out all 6 Biglots here including the one right behind my house. I understand buying one of each figure, but buying up everything including 3 Megators, 4 Skeletor/Molar 2 packs, and all single packed figures is bull****. The woman said she had a call that morning to put all MOTU figures they had on hold, but she thought it was a prank... I got lucky!

Scored today at Big Lots! Got Megator, Icarus, Moss Man, SyKlone, and Marzo. Passed on the Skeletor/Molar and Elephant Robot man... At $10, I kinda regret not getting them.

I had to drive 40 minutes to the other side of town do to some ******* scalper that cleaned out all 6 Biglots here including the one right behind my house. I understand buying one of each figure, but buying up everything including 3 Megators, 4 Skeletor/Molar 2 packs, and all single packed figures is bull****. The woman said she had a call that morning to put all MOTU figures they had on hold, but she thought it was a prank... I got lucky!

I Got one of those... did some modding with another 10$ figure from ebay.

AND i bought another one.. to make a flash gordon with....

05_zps5112e2a8.jpg

oce his parts arrive.

Last edited:
Back