Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is no way it will be that price considering the Sky Sled is Fully tooled...plus Figures by themselves are $25 regardless of how many parts re-use there are.

Figures are $27 for non-sub and this isn't a sub release… but do you sub people get the discounted price for non-subscription purchases?

there are talks of other "mini subs" next year.

Not nessacaraly filmation, or JUST filmation. there is some expectation of a 200x variants minisub, as well as more filmation... and possibly even more.

Figures are $27 for non-sub and this isn't a sub release… but do you sub people get the discounted price for non-subscription purchases?

Subscriber's pay $25 each...but 2015 will be higher (possibly $27 and day of maybe $30)

will the filmation series continue next year? I might have missed that piece of info. from what ive heard no...but just asking????

All clues and my bets are on another 6 figure Filmation Sub..Mattel didn't aquire the license to stop now

there are talks of other "mini subs" next year.

Not nessacaraly filmation, or JUST filmation. there is some expectation of a 200x variants minisub, as well as more filmation... and possibly even more.

I hear Filmation again (which makes the most sense).There is no way they will be able to cram all the vintage and POP in 2 years with Filmation hogging up slots.

there won't be a specific POP Filmation sub as there is not a whole of POP they can do,let alone sell enough subs..and I will NOT buy a POP Sub

Do u have to sub for Filmation? Or is it included in the 2014 Sub?

you have to subscribe to the Filmation sub.It was a seperate purchase

What the **** man... The subs are crazy confusing. Is the Filmation sub a 12 figure release as well? Or is it a smaller sub amount?

Nah, it's 6 figures running from July to December this year.

Icer
Shokoti
Batros
Nepthu
SeaHawk
Plundor

Can I assume that any members here who wanted to order a custom Grayskull may be interested in ordering a custom Fright Zone? Half the size of the castle but not simply a recast of the original either.

I like Plundor,but Strongarm is my favorite of Filmation (Batros second)

and Plundor is in the Main Sub,not filmation :)

Ok. Im sorry guys, like I said I'm fairly new to the subs...

Anyone still have figures sitting at Biglots? I need help looking for afew.

They tried to charge $215 for a 1/12 scale plastic car with some lights on it. I can see them charging more than $40 for the Sky Sled. Who knows what they'll actually do but it's certainly within the realm of possibility and all the more worrying that it's release is very close and they haven't said yet.

I can't see Mattel charging more than $40 for sky high and "sky sled" The value just isn't there.

Any more than that and I will have to seriously think it over...

Why oh why did they have to include that stupid figure???????

Ok. Im sorry guys, like I said I'm fairly new to the subs...

Anyone still have figures sitting at Biglots? I need help looking for afew.

Whatcha looking for? There are some great middle manning threads on 4chan, and the .org

They tried to charge $215 for a 1/12 scale plastic car with some lights on it. I can see them charging more than $40 for the Sky Sled. Who knows what they'll actually do but it's certainly within the realm of possibility and all the more worrying that it's release is very close and they haven't said yet.

Like I said, TNI said it was 35.

I find it feasible, becuase even though its a new tool, it's a solid, un poseable chunk of plastic.

We will know,soon.

Back