Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can accept it as part of a special crossover, but that's not the best look for Skelly... or He-Boy lol.

At least the ball is rolling somewhere. No hints of cancellation yet?

$50 plus tax and shipping for Sky High & Sky Sled is an easy pass for me. Way too much for a chunk of plastic with some paint apps. I would've liked 3 or 4, but when I'm forced to buy it with a figure I don't really want or need, then forget about it. I'll wait a while for the inevitable price drop on the secondary market like the Wind Raider.

wind raider dropped in price on secondary? i take it it's already gone back up then?

Jayzuz! Just when I though the comic couldn't get any worse!

There's no love in any of the comic I am afraid to say. It's all just for money and brand awareness. Though I say awareness with caution as it appears anybody behind the comic has any awareness of what MOTU actual is!
It certainly isn't a generic fantasy like we have been getting so far.

And if you are going to do an all powerful Skeletor, do it well. It's flippen Skeletor! Christ, how you can make him look as bad as he does here is pretty impressive.

Jayzuz! Just when I though the comic couldn't get any worse!

There's no love in any of the comic I am afraid to say. It's all just for money and brand awareness. Though I say awareness with caution as it appears anybody behind the comic has any awareness of what MOTU actual is!
It certainly isn't a generic fantasy like we have been getting so far.

And if you are going to do an all powerful Skeletor, do it well. It's flippen Skeletor! Christ, how you can make him look as bad as he does here is pretty impressive.

best skeletors are still best.
skeletor.jpg

Last edited:
For me, Filmation Skelly is THE Skelly, camp and all. I just can't get enough of that voice, those insults he keeps throwing at his minion, that laugh... :)

Langella was awesome, too.

Good point about the Wind Raider being cheaper on Ebay. Might be a better option for this Sky Sled, too...

For me, Filmation Skelly is THE Skelly, camp and all. I just can't get enough of that voice, those insults he keeps throwing at his minion, that laugh... :)

Langella was awesome, too.

Good point about the Wind Raider being cheaper on Ebay. Might be a better option for this Sky Sled, too...

When I first heard Filmation Skeletor I was rather disappointed as to me at the time, it was Ming The Merceless' voice. I was exposed to the mini comics before Filmation's toon ands was expecting a more creepy raspy voice.
But I have since grown to love Openheimer's Skeletor for all the things you mention. :)

Horde trooper head mystery solved.

someone on the.org got ahold of some early samples.

attachment.php

attachment.php

the head is fine. the armor slides around a little bit on the new buck.

when the armor slides down , it makes the head look too tall.

Hole in the head is as high as it can possibly be.

attachment.php

With some blu-tac padding to hold the armor in place...

attachment.php

I betcha one of the "additional" Sku's in 2014 will be the Castle Grayskull extra accessory pack (Dungeon monster grate etc)

Back