Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Thanks for posting those. Cant believe what a big difference that makes to the look of horde trooper. May have to get a second set now.....

This for me!!

null_zpsba535556.jpg

I betcha one of the "additional" Sku's in 2014 will be the Castle Grayskull extra accessory pack (Dungeon monster grate etc)

I may be mistaken, but didn't Toyguru state that fans of Filmation would like the item? If that is the case I'm not sure it would be an accessory pack. I will be buying an extra two sets of the Horde Troopers so 6 all together. Also where can you get Blu Tak?

I may be mistaken, but didn't Toyguru state that fans of Filmation would like the item? If that is the case I'm not sure it would be an accessory pack. I will be buying an extra two sets of the Horde Troopers so 6 all together. Also where can you get Blu Tak?

he said nothing about what the addition Sku's are and gave no clue on what they would be...

There was talk way back about doing a "furniture" pack for Grayskull like the Dungeon piece that was shown by the horsemen

All signs point to yes but Matty could suddenly decide they won't be. It's unlikely but who knows.

Now I wish Matty would make Skeletors throne. How sick would it look having Skeletor displayed on his throne with two of these guys guarding him? Similar to a Emperor Palpatine/Royal Guard scene! Come on Matty, give us the throne!

Will these be availible to non sub holders?

Yes

All signs point to yes but Matty could suddenly decide they won't be. It's unlikely but who knows.

I know :)

Scott said they made extra Horde Troopers just because of the extra's that people will be buying..we should be able to get them with ease

My guess is they last for a few hours

Now I wish Matty would make Skeletors throne. How sick would it look having Skeletor displayed on his throne with two of these guys guarding him? Similar to a Emperor Palpatine/Royal Guard scene! Come on Matty, give us the throne!

H**l yeah, Skeletor's throne would be wicked. If Matty can just give us Snake Mountain then we should get Skeletor's throne right? I hope when the sub opens back up a bunch of people jump on it. Let's get that some extra tooling money! :pray:

Curious

From what we already know that is coming out officially,what are your top 10 personal "must have" figures to be totally satisfied with MOTU Classics calling it an end?

Mine are:

Rio Blast
Ninjor
Lizard Man
Tung Lashor
Extendar
Dragstor
Lord Prahvus
Evil Seed
Lodar
General Sundar

honorable mention- Mermista (just because she is very different)

Curious

From what we already know that is coming out officially,what are your top 10 personal "must have" figures to be totally satisfied with MOTU Classics calling it an end?

Mine are:

Rio Blast
Ninjor
Lizard Man
Tung Lashor
Extendar
Dragstor
Lord Prahvus
Evil Seed
Lodar
General Sundar

honorable mention- Mermista (just because she is very different)

All that you have, except Sqeezzz for Dragstor and Saurod for General Sundar. Gwildor is my honorable mention.

Hmm. I don't know. I would say definitely these are huge wants that I wouldn't feel complete without.

Lizard Man
Prince Adam "teen" (200X)
He-Man 200X variant
Skeletor 200X variant
Teela 200X variant
Evil Seed
Ninjor
Tung Lashor
Extendar
Sqeezzz

Back