Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want Callix. There's a bunch of other "would be nice to get" figures, you probably can guess which since they're all Horde but Callix is the only one I really want atm.

For me...

Ninjor
Lizard Man
Squeezzz
Tung Lashor
Evil Seed
Gwildor
Saurod
Blade is coming out, right? So General Karg
Madame Razz (but I want the Horsemen to somehow make her look cool...)
... I guess Rio Blast. I'd be fine with any of the original figures and/or Filmation characters, though. :)

Honorable mention: Detective Lubic

Snake Armor He-man
Rio Blast
Extendar
Ninjor
Dragstor
Tung Lashor
Sssqueeze
Evil Seed
Eldor
Lodar

I'd have to say my top 10 unannounced are:

NA Skeletor
Flogg
Tung Lashor
Saurod
Horde Wraith 2 pack
Extendar
Rio Blast
Squeeze

Actually, those 9 figures would do it for me. With those, the ones I have, and the ones that are coming out that I'll keep, I'll be totally satisfied with my MOTUC collection.

Tung Lashor would be awesome.

For a complete " out of left feild" character I want, is a Filmation Orko's favorite Uncle!

And the Arachnid from Fisto's evil woods.

Very relieved to see the Horde Trooper can be made to look more like they should.

They batter make a crap load of these guys. I imagine most of us here are buying at least 2 sets?

For a complete " out of left feild" character I want, is a Filmation Orko's favorite Uncle!

Toung lashor has already been confirmed for a 2014-2015 release, and is the fan favorite for the 2014 snake man slot.

I'd really take any of the smaller, cuter, "cartoony" characters from either MOTU or POP. I'm really quite glad Kowl at least is coming out.

I forgot to add those Filmation Skeletor Robots - that would be a nice two (three?) pack.

I really like hearing all the different answers to questions like this. For me:

Mantisaur
Rio Blast
Extendar
Tung Lashor
Squeeze
Na Skeletor
Brakk
Darius
Beast Man 200X
Delora

and a Palace Guard Chick ...
and a Stratos Chick .

If we get another Filmation Sub...pretty much guarantee she'll be one of the six

SKeletor's robot knights, AND his Skeleton warriors.

I really want to Army build Skeleton Warriors

Definitely won't see them in '14 unless they add them extra

'15 still may not see them

Well, assuming we get an army builder 2-pack every year, what will next years be?

Stratos chick, Palca guard chick, and how about a Galactic enforcer chick?

Back