Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, assuming we get an army builder 2-pack every year, what will next years be?

Stratos chick, Palca guard chick, and how about a Galactic enforcer chick?

no army builder in 2014...at least not in the sub

Stratos chick- her name is Delora/Hawke

Unless they do Delora, the Filmation version
I don't see it happening...

Delora:

Delora-Filmation.jpg

Hawke:

hawke6.jpg
hawke51.jpg

they'll definitely do the Filmation version before any 200x

I'll bet she'll be in the next Filmation Sub

Unless they do Delora, the Filmation version
I don't see it happening...

Delora:

Delora-Filmation.jpg

Hawke:

hawke6.jpg
hawke51.jpg

they'll definitely do the Filmation version before any 200x

I'll bet she'll be in the next Filmation Sub

Her looks aren't all that different... might see a hybrid of the two.

fuzzy trunks from BG teela, new upper torso. new boots.

Speaking of winged characters...

How about Vultak,
he's a really easy figure with lots of reusable parts.

Vultak.jpg

And more Horde members are always welcome!!
Besides, they could potentially reuse the wings for Queen Angella:

685432-7356945-Angella.jpg

Hunga the Harpy:

Hunga_hoveringinflight.jpg

And even a 200x Sorceress :pray:

beginning109.JPG

I can see Vultak coming aswell in the Filmation sub...

the Wings re-use makes sense,plus Angella is rumored to be in 2014

Speaking of winged characters...

And even a 200x Sorceress :pray:

beginning109.JPG

I'll be shocked if she never happens in some form or another, though she will likely be released as Queen Veena the more I think about it, as even in her minicomic appearence, It's Veena dressed as the 200x sorceress fighting the snake men with King Greyskull and He-ro.

They can re-purpose Frosta's legs, an either Shokoti's or Sorceress torso.
I'd rather have it with Adora's or Marlena trunks, maybe even Sorceress since it has feathers?

Sorceress would work pretty good. Make them blue.

question about frosta. Does she have the same derpy hips as BG teela?

BG teela is missing much needed articulation in her upper legs for " aestetic reasons" which is ***. I can see the hip joint in Frosta, so I'm cool with her legs getting recycled.

I actualy bought Another BG teela and a Adora in order to swap her legs over.

soo... I get to pick the ask matty questions this time around from the .org. wooo!

Hope I pick some good ones. Gonna take some time, and make sure I don't re-ask old ones.

I just had King Hiss and there is one annoying thing that happened. I don't know if this is common problem or not; His right had is really tight and the the snake staff doesn't just "slide" in to his hand. I tried to be carefull, but when I managed to attach the staff I realised that parts of that green paint had scracthed off. This is really annoying since the underlying plastic is red :mad: Not to mention that the paint started to peel of because of the scratch :panic:

I managed to fix it with green paint, but I just could find exactly same tint of green. What the f is that green color nayways. Have painted like almost 18 miniaturefiures and such, but it was just pain in the *** to mix a color that would be even close to the original. At least now it is fixed and it doesn't show the red color through. I have also tilted the staff so that it won't catch your eye unless you know where to look for it.

Rattlor also has painted staff, but luckily his hands seems less closed and tight. I just don't think they should paint those handles and staffs. Specially if they are tight to fit into the hands.

I just had King Hiss and there is one annoying thing that happened. I don't know if this is common problem or not; His right had is really tight and the the snake staff doesn't just "slide" in to his hand. I tried to be carefull, but when I managed to attach the staff I realised that parts of that green paint had scracthed off. This is really annoying since the underlying plastic is red :mad: Not to mention that the paint started to peel of because of the scratch :panic:

I managed to fix it with green paint, but I just could find exactly same tint of green. What the f is that green color nayways. Have painted like almost 18 miniaturefiures and such, but it was just pain in the *** to mix a color that would be even close to the original. At least now it is fixed and it doesn't show the red color through. I have also tilted the staff so that it won't catch your eye unless you know where to look for it.

Rattlor also has painted staff, but luckily his hands seems less closed and tight. I just don't think they should paint those handles and staffs. Specially if they are tight to fit into the hands.

Same thing happend to my Skeletor and staff. I do hate that its overly tight, but, I'd rather the accessorie fit in its place, than it falling out of place in my display.

I just won Shokoti and Castaspella for retail price shipped off evilbay! Slowly growing a nice sized collection. Almost had the Snakemen 2 pack for $42 shipped but it jumped $15 in a minute and a half left to ending...
Oh well. Next ebay/second market buys are Rattler, Battle Cat, Windraider, and Batros.

Back