Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they're going to release Evil Seed, I'm thinking its going to be another mini sub. He's hardly a "core" character.

Yeah, he was a skinny guy with a robe in the old show. I actually think the 2000s one would be easier to pull off with existing parts.

If they're going to release Evil Seed, I'm thinking its going to be another mini sub. He's hardly a "core" character.

he is pretty popular in the 200x lore which would make him somewhat A-list (I've heard Evil Seed rumored for ages now and his appearance in '14 makes sense)

it would be the 200x version of evil seed but they could throw in the filmation head

he is pretty popular in the 200x lore which would make him somewhat A-list (I've heard Evil Seed rumored for ages now and his appearance in '14 makes sense)

it would be the 200x version of evil seed but they could throw in the filmation head

Still, not a crunchtime core character we've been led to think 2014 is going to be full of. I'd definitely be interested in a 200x mini sub though if this is any indication. Evil Seed would be a great sell for it.

Still, not a crunchtime core character we've been led to think 2014 is going to be full of. I'd definitely be interested in a 200x mini sub though if this is any indication. Evil Seed would be a great sell for it.

don't believe the "crunchtime" core character promise

there still will be 200x,mini comics,NA included in this crunch lineup

the fact that Scott just said a 200x character reveal at power con proves that...the only A-list characters really left that are not variants are Evil Seed and Prahvus

don't believe the "crunchtime" core character promise

there still will be 200x,mini comics,NA included in this crunch lineup

the fact that Scott just said a 200x character reveal at power con proves that...the only A-list characters really left that are not variants are Evil Seed and Prahvus

Well hey I'm down for it but I also don't really care for NA and POP stuff. I could understand if those fans get a little miffed over this.

Fingers crossed on Fimation Scorpia and 200x Evil Seed.
As far as Blade, I don't remember him in the cartoon, but a Movie version would be cool.

Well hey I'm down for it but I also don't really care for NA and POP stuff.

I hope you know that there are plenty of POP and quite a few NA characters coming in the next 2 years. They are part of the revised lineup.

If you look at who's left, I would say that Evil Seed is absolutely on the list. He hits both Filmation and 200X and honestly Mattel is down to B, C, and D-listers at this point in the line.

They are very different looking characters though. I do see how that would work.

Hybrid version. 200x body and head. With a cape/robe that covers him like Faceless one, and an additional filmation head.

I hope you know that there are plenty of POP and quite a few NA characters coming in the next 2 years. They are part of the revised lineup.

If you look at who's left, I would say that Evil Seed is absolutely on the list. He hits both Filmation and 200X and honestly Mattel is down to B, C, and D-listers at this point in the line.

Read my post again bro!

Back