Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway.... Cant wait for the powercon reveals. 2014 is my first year subbing and the fact that I'm locked in on new releases makes me excited/nervous for whats coming. Wonder if we'll see anything new besides Scorpia and Blade, although I'd be happy with just the 2 of them.

Like I havn't been insulted MANY times on this forum :wave

Some of us HAVE gone out of OUR way many times to post information!! (try just about anytime info becomes available,and I for one do quite often and so does Kuzeh if he beats me to it)

We already posted information that already answered these questions,and it's getting to the point where its just lazy...It took me 2 seconds to do the research,when instead of posting here and expecting others to do the research for you,you could of had your answer before then :lol

not being a D!ck...just stating its getting old with all these questions for ovious answers

Then don't answer them. Much as this might surprise you, not every question in this thread is personally addressed to you, and you can simply choose to ignore a post if it doesn't meet your own personal standards of thread posting worthiness. And that's okay, too. :)

But to not ignore it, but instead act as though anyone asking a question that you find unworthy or don't want to answer (which was asked on an open forum, not addressed to you personally) as if it is some great personal burden you have to bare, and then to take swipes at that person for asking, and for adding to your, again entirely self imposed, burden, well, I'm sorry, but that, to me, seems pretty damn d!ckish from my point of view. Others mileage may, of course, vary.

But whatever, man. I've made my point. I don't expect you to agree, for anyone else to care, or for this to go anywhere except around in circles, so this is where I respectfully bow out.

Believe it or not, no ill will was meant towards you personally though. I just find the kind of actions in question to be pretty futile and ridiculous, and frankly a bit depressing, that's all.

Anyway, carry on. :)

Last edited:
MOTUC Lord Dactus™ (Club Eternia®)
MOTUC Mantenna® (Club Eternia®)
MOTUC Mer-Man®*
MOTUC Nepthu™ (Club Filmation figure)
MOTUC Weapons Pak: End of Wars™*
MOTUC Horde Troopers™ (“Quarterly figure” 2-pack)

....JESUS CHRIST WTF MATTY?!

Who going to Powercon this weekend then?

tumblr_m3kav9dPnS1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Me!!!! :D

simple questions that can be EASILY found out on your own...its just called being LAZY!!

And GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY just to BELITTLE OR INSULT SOMEONE for DARING TO ASK A QUESTION on an open forum which wasn't even directly addressed to you is just called BEING A D!CK.

You're both getting too hot. Yes, it would be great if people could take 10 seconds to try and find the answers themselves before asking, but there's also no need to get angry if they don't.

What would He-Man say????

I broke down and bought a Sky Sled, I also finally picked up a Great Unrest Weapons' Pak. If I had more spare cash I would have bought some Snake Mountains stands. What sold me was just how nice the Sky Sled was sculpted and painted, and I really want to see it do well because all I want is a Battle Ram.

I waited for Poison Ivy to sell out, I just don't need any more DCUC figures. I'm trying to focus on DC Collectibles now that those are becoming more articulated.

Wish toyguru had more love for vehicles...If I was Brand Manager Land Shark would of been made already :)

Yeah, I agree. I think some vehicles would sell better than, or do as well as oversized figures and beasts. The Wind Raider was a pretty ambitious first vehicle I think, the Sky Sled might have been a better first choice. Followed by the rest of the Battle Ram, then something the size of the Wind Raider but with less production. Who knows though, I have no idea what really works for Mattel and what doesn't. I'm happy to get what we've gotten, but if we never get the rest of the Battle Ram...:blissysmi

Castle Grayskull is awesome, I'm getting it, but it's barely in scale. Just an extra inch taller would have made it so much nicer. If Mattel can barely get CG made in scale, I know they'll never do another playset. I would love Snake Mountain and Fright Zone. What I think Mattel should have done, was instead of making the whole playset, just focused on part of it and made it a diorama piece. Then it could have been the perfect size.

So are a lot of you guys buying 2 Sky Sleds? I was thinking of just getting one, but am wondering if it's worth the while to pick up 2 due to the cost of shipping. I want to ditch the rider, but he might be a hard sell.

Back