Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Batros will available during the Early Access on the 12th?

No he won't...

BTW, more pics of Dactys and now a few of Geldor have surfaced thanks to TokyoNever

ld3.jpg

ld4.jpg

ld5.jpg

ge3.jpg

ge1.jpg

ge2.jpg

ge4.jpg

ge6.jpg

Dactus is awesome! Geldor is pretty cool too. I think he would be a lot cooler if he didn't have any facial hair, just the mohawk. I like the gladiator armor a lot. I think I see the makings of my first MOTU custom figure using that armor and base body.

I'll get the Sled and Batros. Shipping will be expensive, but whatever... I'm more worried about when they will put the 2014 sub back up like they said they would.

I'll get the Sled and Batros. Shipping will be expensive, but whatever... I'm more worried about when they will put the 2014 sub back up like they said they would.

I'm glad they're doing it. It can only improve the numbers. But I am also surprised that they're dragging their feet. Don't they need to get their orders into China as soon as possible?

I'm glad they're doing it. It can only improve the numbers. But I am also surprised that they're dragging their feet. Don't they need to get their orders into China as soon as possible?

I would imagine so. I see the first figure of 2014 going for sale on 1/13/14, and shipping out that week. Wouldn't a 4 month heada up in the factory be nice? The only thing I could think of, is Mattel not wanting final production to start until the first of the year to prevent alot of factory theft. Alot less would be stolen from the 1st of January as opposed to now until day of sale.

I just want to cement my subscription so I don't have to worry about fighting with Matty Shop or secondary market.

Just give me ninjor to go with my scareglow next year and ill be a happy man. Ill be even happier if they make a mini masters of scareglow like they showed originally with the heman and skeletor.

Just give me ninjor to go with my scareglow next year and ill be a happy man. Ill be even happier if they make a mini masters of scareglow like they showed originally with the heman and skeletor.

I hope we get more mini masters also. I know they are abit out of scale with the icon heroes castle grayskull but they look really cool with it. Just got my castle yesterday and it is awesome!!!

October is gonna be a heavy hitting month haha I have another question of course :D I'm guessing now that the Horde Troopers aren't in the sub.. since there isn't a (Club Eternia) beside them? Hopefully it won't be difficult to get them during Early Access.

And I'm crossing my fingers we see the 2014 club exclusive figure reveal this weekend as well. But I cannot wait to see Evil Seed and Blade!!

October is gonna be a heavy hitting month haha I have another question of course :D I'm guessing now that the Horde Troopers aren't in the sub.. since there isn't a (Club Eternia) beside them? Hopefully it won't be difficult to get them during Early Access.

And I'm crossing my fingers we see the 2014 club exclusive figure reveal this weekend as well. But I cannot wait to see Evil Seed and Blade!!

Horde Troopers are in the Sub

Back