Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'm crossing my fingers we see the 2014 club exclusive figure reveal this weekend as well.

The exclusive figure is not going to be revealed ahead of time so we won't know what it looks like until it ships.

So what comes out this month (Sept.), or what's new for order?

why don't you take a look at the Schedule on Matty or read the past posts here? It amazes me how folks here, and other forums, act clueless about what's coming out each month, but then take the time to post in a thread about it when they can EASILY just search this on their own :dunno

people asking if Horde Troopers are in Sub? :cuckoo: does anybody not watch the video's posted (here) or pay any attention to this line's schedule or reveals :lol

why don't you take a look at the Schedule on Matty or read the past posts here? It amazes me how folks here, and other forums, act clueless about what's coming out each month, but then take the time to post in a thread about it when they can EASILY just search this on their own :dunno

people asking if Horde Troopers are in Sub? :cuckoo: does anybody not watch the video's posted (here) or pay any attention to this line's schedule or reveals :lol

Dude! I'm reading post from other websites and checking what is for sale on others, I don't have time to scroll through countless pages to look for one post. If it bothers you when someone asks a simple question, then ignore it and go about your own business. There are plenty of others on this forum that don't mind answering someone's quick and simply question.

Dude! I'm reading post from other websites and checking what is for sale on others, I don't have time to scroll through countless pages to look for one post. If it bothers you when someone asks a simple question, then ignore it and go about your own business. There are plenty of others on this forum that don't mind answering someone's quick and simply question.

But you still don't know who is in this month's sale??

But you still don't know who is in this month's sale??

Batrok or whatever the Filmation bat man like creature is. The front half of the Battle Ram from the original box art (back in the background) with the pilot of just the front half, and a bunch of stuff that's been for sale already as far as I can tell.

So Sky High with Jet Sled not part of the 2013 Subscription?

here,it took 2 seconds

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snNR3hpI-xQ[/ame]

and

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcqBw2vj6F8[/ame]

and

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.sales_schedules

September 2013
Early Access 9/12

Thursday 9/12 at 8am PT thru Friday 9/13 at 8am PT (subscribers only)
Products Available: DCU Poison Ivy, MOTUC Stratos®, MOTUC Sky High with Jet Sled™
All Access Monthly Sale 9/16

Monday 9/16 at 9am PT (open to everyone)
DCU Huntress (Club Infinite Earths figure)
DCU Poison Ivy* Sold Out in Early Access
MOTUC Batros™ (Club Filmation figure)
MOTUC Stratos®*
MOTUC Sky High with Jet Sled™*
Watchmen The Comedian (Club Black Freighter figure)
Note

There will be no Club Eternia® figure in September. There will be two Club Eternia® figures in October: Lord Dactus™ & Mantenna®
*Subject to Early Access sellout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 2013
Early Access 10/14

Monday 10/14 at 8am PT thru Tuesday 10/15 at 8am PT (subscribers only)
Products Available: Black Mask, Lead, Mer-Man®, MOTUC Weapons Pak: End of Wars™
All Access Monthly Sale 10/15

Tuesday 10/15 9am PT (open to everyone)
DCU Black Mask*
DCU Lead*
DCU Ocean Master (Club Infinite Earths figure)
MOTUC Lord Dactus™ (Club Eternia®)
MOTUC Mantenna® (Club Eternia®)
MOTUC Mer-Man®*
MOTUC Nepthu™ (Club Filmation figure)
MOTUC Weapons Pak: End of Wars™*
MOTUC Horde Troopers™ (“Quarterly figure” 2-pack)
*Subject to Early Access sellout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 2013
Early Access 11/14

Thursday 11/14 at 8am PT thru Friday 11/13 at 8am PT (subscribers only)
Products Available: TBA
All Access Monthly Sale 11/15

Friday 11/15 9am PT (open to everyone)
DCU Ra’s al Ghul (Club Infinite Earths figure)
MOTUC Geldor™ with sticker (Club Eternia® Fan Choice subscription figure)
MOTUC Geldor™ (Club Eternia® Fan Choice All Access figure, sticker not included)
Watchmen Ozymandias (Club Black Freighter figure)

December 2013
Early Access 12/12

Thursday 12/12 at 8am PT thru Friday 12/13 at 8am PT (subscribers only)
Products Available: TBA
All Access Monthly Sale 12/17

Monday 12/16 9am PT
DC Classic TV Series Batman™Utility Belt
DCU Batzarro (Club Infinite Earths figure)
MOTUC Plundor™ (Club Eternia® figure, Filmation-style)
MOTUC Standor™
MOTUC Strong-or™ (Club Filmation figure)

And once again I think to myself how people who make the effort to go out of their way just to point out how they won't answer a question or help another board member out on a forum often seem like a complete and utter waste of skin.

If someone doesn't want to help somebody else out for whatever reason, fine. That's entirely their prerogative. But can we at least try not intentionally being d!cks about it?

Sorry if I'm being harsh, and I'm not trying to point at anyone specifically or pick a fight, but I am just so sick of seeing this attitude everywhere lately. What happened to the days when people actually tried to help out their fellow collectors, just because someone asked, or just because they could? What is the point of an online community if there's no community spirit? Is it truly just me that feels like this?

Last edited:
And once again I think to myself how people who make the effort to go out of their way just to point out how they won't answer a question or help another board member out on a forum are a complete and utter waste of skin.

You don't want to help somebody for whatever reason, fine. That's entirely your prerogative. But how about not intentionally being a d!ck about it?

simple questions that can be EASILY found out on your own...its just called being LAZY!!

simple questions that can be EASILY found out on your own...its just called being LAZY!!

And GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY just to BELITTLE OR INSULT SOMEONE for DARING TO ASK A QUESTION on an open forum which wasn't even directly addressed to you is just called BEING A D!CK.

And GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY just to BELITTLE OR INSULT SOMEONE for DARING TO ASK A QUESTION on an open forum which wasn't even directly addressed to you is just called BEING A D!CK.

Like I havn't been insulted MANY times on this forum :wave

Some of us HAVE gone out of OUR way many times to post information!! (try just about anytime info becomes available,and I for one do quite often and so does Kuzeh if he beats me to it)

We already posted information that already answered these questions,and it's getting to the point where its just lazy...It took me 2 seconds to do the research,when instead of posting here and expecting others to do the research for you,you could of had your answer before then :lol

not being a D!ck...just stating its getting old with all these questions for ovious answers

Back