Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you guys finding the comic here? Especially the latest DC vrs MOTU?

I wasn't too crazy about it... It felt quite a bit rushed, the art was inconsistent, don't like the excessive *****ing by Teela, and the bantering between her and He-Man is nonsensical... Skeletor's design is pathetic...
other than that... it's OK I guess... :lol

My God is way,way,way more powerful than He-Man :D
:dunno

Castle Grayskull is awesome, I'm getting it, but it's barely in scale. Just an extra inch taller would have made it so much nicer. If Mattel can barely get CG made in scale, I know they'll never do another playset. I would love Snake Mountain and Fright Zone. What I think Mattel should have done, was instead of making the whole playset, just focused on part of it and made it a diorama piece. Then it could have been the perfect size.

People that think Grayskull is small, will be in for a surprise when they have it in hand.
This thing is MASSIVE... believe me... I foresee people complaining about not having room to display it... :lol

So are a lot of you guys buying 2 Sky Sleds? I was thinking of just getting one, but am wondering if it's worth the while to pick up 2 due to the cost of shipping. I want to ditch the rider, but he might be a hard sell.

I bought 3... I might just keep 2 though...
I would've loved to get at least 4 but with the price tag, cannot do it...

By the way guys!
I just got Batros yesterday! I gotta say! He's easily my favorite Filmation figure so far!! It's such a simple yet effective design, beaufitul colors and amazing details! Love it!! :rock!

It's not that it's physically small, it's that scale wise it's a bit small. Don't get me wrong, I think Matty's CG is amazing. I just think it needed a little bit more height because it doesn't clear the figures heads enough for me personally. Size aside, it's an impressive piece. The sculpt, the paint, the fact that it's a 6" CG. Yeah, it's an easy purchase to make. lol.

I only bought one Sky Sled myself. I wouldn't have minded getting two, but I don't really need two and I have other figure lines to budget for. MOTUC is expensive enough as it is, especially with October around the corner.

I only ordered one after getting the information I needed "before I had to leave for my Doctor's appointment". Glad I found out in time, early bird didn't have the Sky Sled on it when it first went up. I'm glad someone had the feeling of fellowship enough to tell me so that I checked it again, instead of being a **** and telling me nothing but insults.

Anything over $40 now; I only order one, Wind Raider, Granamyr, and Castle Greyskull.

As for Toy Gu Ru, when ever he says maybe, most likely it means no. I know what he used to say about Castle Greyskull, but I believe it was only made to try and save the line so they could push it for two more years, so I'm not holding my breath for the rest of the Battle Ram..

Horde Troopers packed!

motuc_horde_troopers.jpg

Looks like I'm going to have to wait to order the Sky Sled. It shows as no longer available now.

Limited quantites for Early acess. There will be more monday.

me, personaly, I'm going to hold off and get one later. 50$ is too much for me.

I might do that to. The price might drop later on EBay or forums (not sure though, since a bunch of folks are picking up doubles).

Those. Look. Awesome! I'm still not into the battle damage since it's not much more than a couple of burns.. lol.

Seriously. That's the sorriest excuse for battle damage I've ever seen. I wonder if those marks can be wiped off with nail polish remover or something similar. I'm assuming they're just decals.

Seriously. That's the sorriest excuse for battle damage I've ever seen. I wonder if those marks can be wiped off with nail polish remover or something similar. I'm assuming they're just decals.

Yeah, it's really cheap and not very convincing. What, did someone let Orko on the battlefield or something? lol. If it's going to be battle damaged show it with some sculpting or at least something more intense paint. I think most of us would rather have to non-burned Horde Troopers. It's kind of a silly idea, but I get that they were trying to increase sales and give some variation. The trouble is it's barely any damage. lol.

Rather than adding painted battle damage, I would have much preferred a extra head with a crack/slash running across the visor.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, that would have been way cooler and more worth while. I get that MOTUC has a budget and these are already all new tooling (right?), but they should have just skipped the battle damage instead of doing what they did. At least everything else is perfect, well, except the low sitting armor but that's user fixeable.

Hey. It's Mantenna month. That's pretty awesome. :)

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, that would have been way cooler and more worth while. I get that MOTUC has a budget and these are already all new tooling (right?), but they should have just skipped the battle damage instead of doing what they did. At least everything else is perfect, well, except the low sitting armor but that's user fixeable.

Hey. It's Mantenna month. That's pretty awesome. :)

I think so. I remember Toy Guru saying on a roast gooble or somewhere that they are a new sculpt, but the fact that they're a 2 pack makes them a 50% new sculpt. I'm really excited for this month, been wanting Mantenna since the line started! Much more excited for the Horde Troopers since the pics with blu-tac under the armour were posted a while ago.

Pixel Dan just posted a review of the Sky Sled. Looks awesome, great paint and sculpt. I'm skipping it though, dont really care for Sky High and it really needs its own flight stand.

https://pixel-dan.com/masters-of-the-universe-classics-jet-sled-and-sky-high-figure-video-review/

Last edited:
Back