Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also.... When does the castle ship? OT? Nov? Dec?

Late Nov.

The package looks great. They really should be including the weapons rack though. Also, bummer that they put Beast-Man and Teela on the back, as if we can buy them! :(

I take it somebody custom built that Snake Mountain from scratch or is it a Mattel display?!

I think its the icon heroes Snake Mountain that they showed a non-coloured version of at SDCC. You can just see the corner of their Castle Grayskull expansion in the background.

Speaking as one of the people who cancelled their Castle pre-order it wasn't because of the smaller size, it was actually the opposite. The thing is massive and I dont have room for it! Maybe I should just buy a bigger house.

I love the figures being drawn in the red outlines on the back of the Castle Grayskull box. Reminds me of my childhood.

I love the figures being drawn in the red outlines on the back of the Castle Grayskull box. Reminds me of my childhood.

I honestly think Mattel listened to fans and pulled all Stops on CG...the box itself is a piece of art with an amazing playset inside

going to be a collector's piece for sure...and will go up in value because of it

I honestly think Mattel listened to fans and pulled all Stops on CG...the box itself is a piece of art with an amazing playset inside

going to be a collector's piece for sure...and will go up in value because of it

Comments like this are making me seriously consider buying the castle and just storing it in case I ever get more display space :pray: Think I'm gonna have to stay off this forum when CG comes up for sale to help me resist temptation!

April-Blade (he is awesome!)
May-Scorpia (looks cool) / Battle Lion (lame)

still think Stridor is coming in '14 as the other beast slot

so what's the 200x reveal?

Battle Lion

and I gotta say,I feel the Matty 'buy a sub' Duped again...

these next two years ARE supposed to be the best of the best and they are giving us another "battle cat" buck....SERIOUSLY??

Where is STRIDOR? The most demanded Rider Beast...or Mantisaur??

(though My guess Stridor will be the other $38 Sku in the fall)

So I will be offering my second Battle Lion for sale

Battle Lion is a 200X A-List. Just because you don't care for 200X, doesn't mean the people that do don't want Battle Lion. Battle Lion is a huge welcome. Finally, King Grayskull, the figure that started this line, has his steed. It will also work great for King He-Man. One for all and all for one, or no one will get any more MOTUC.

Battle Lion is a 200X A-List. Just because you don't care for 200X, doesn't mean the people that do don't want Battle Lion. Battle Lion is a huge welcome. Finally, King Grayskull, the figure that started this line, has his steed. It will also work great for King He-Man. One for all and all for one, or no one will get any more MOTUC.

Battle Lion is NOT A-list compared to the remaining characters that are suppose to wrap up the next two years of this line AS PROMISED

WE SHOULD OF GOTTEN STRIDOR

Battle Lion is FILLER!! just another variant Battle Cat

Plus,I never said I didn't like 200x...but 200x is FAR from Classic! Battle Lion should of showed up in 2016 after this line cranked out the remaining essentials (as promised)

BEAST Essentials ARE:

STRIDOR
NIGHT STALKER
Mantisaur......ALL should be First!

I am likely done after '14 with Subs...tired of buying Filler's (and the 2015 prices are only going to be HIGHER)

Battle Lion Sucks!!! what the heck is that???

BLADE-AWESOME...SCORPIA -AWESOME

Battle Lion is NOT A-list compared to the remaining characters that are suppose to wrap up the next two years of this line AS PROMISED

WE SHOULD OF GOTTEN STRIDOR

Battle Lion is FILLER!! just another variant Battle Cat

Was actually excited when you first posted about Battle Lion as I like a lot of the 200X designs. But if it isnt bigger than the other beasts then my excitement goes down a couple of notches :(

EDIT: just saw the reveal pics, excitement for Battle Lion drops again! Really happy with Scorpia though.

Back