Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was actually excited when you first posted about Battle Lion as I like a lot of the 200X designs. But if it isnt bigger than the other beasts then my excitement goes down a couple of notches :(

NOPE..it re-uses the Battle Cat,Panthor,Griffin Buck...

Battle Lion should of came AFTER 14 and 15

Battle Lion is a 200X A-List. Just because you don't care for 200X, doesn't mean the people that do don't want Battle Lion. Battle Lion is a huge welcome. Finally, King Grayskull, the figure that started this line, has his steed. It will also work great for King He-Man. One for all and all for one, or no one will get any more MOTUC.

Very well said.

Well I am glad you guys like "Battle Cat" Lion, but he is not a Demanded figure by any means and not a figure that deserves to be on the best-of- the-best promised character list that was promised by Scott...he is a Filler Slot (once again)

he looks like *** in these pics

Battle Lion looks pretty awesome to me. Nothing I'll buy but he looks pretty darn cool. I need to see more pics of Scorpia.

Scorpia looks perfect, and Blade... Wow!!!
The 200X head pack is a pass, mainly because I'm a Filmation fan. Wish they would have shown or revealed 2 more. But, I'm pleased!

Battle Lion? More like 200x Battle Cat after hairdryer!

Blade and Scorpia look as solid as I imagined they would. I'm pretty pumped about the 200x head pack... Finally getting a worthy Buzz-Off!

One concern about Battle Lion, other than the small size, is that the seat looks fairly flat. Hope King Grayskull can sit on it properly with the longer front to the 200X loincloth.

Did I miss something with the 200X headpack, I've not seen any pics of that. Who does it include other than Buzz Off?

One concern about Battle Lion, other than the small size, is that the seat looks fairly flat. Hope King Grayskull can sit on it properly with the longer front to the 200X loincloth.

Did I miss something with the 200X headpack, I've not seen any pics of that. Who does it include other than Buzz Off?

They've announced it's going to happen and have asked for fan input regarding the choices. Head on over to the .org to post your picks. I'm only judging by the posts so far, but it looks like Buzz is all but certain. Grizzlor, Clawful and Roboto are fairly likely too.

Yell all you want, but you're opinion is clear. 200X is part of classics whether you like it or not. It's what started this line, it's what made this line possible. If 200X had never happened, there would have been no new MOTU anything since the early 90s. 200X was there in the intern and it put He-Man back in people's minds and homes whether they liked it or not. It made He-Man cool again. For us 200X fans, Battle Lion is A-list. There's another Beast coming this year, you'll get your robot horsy.

Also, anyone expecting a HUGE Battle Lion is missing the whole point of Classics. This is no surprise, and he looks fantastic to boot.

blade is awesome!

battle lion is Awesome!

scorpia is, as i feared, WAAAY too filmation. she's a bit derpy. need to see more pics of her, but so far, don't like her much.

needs more armor, or something. Not sure.

200x Headpack?! WOOOO!

buz-off, clawful, grizlor, and any others they want to do.

Did tehy show ANY heads, OR give us any idea who to expect?Q

Battle Lion? More like 200x Battle Cat after hairdryer!Blade and Scorpia look as solid as I imagined they would. I'm pretty pumped about the 200x head pack... Finally getting a worthy Buzz-Off!

:lol yep! well said!

Yell all you want, but you're opinion is clear. 200X is part of classics whether you like it or not. It's what started this line, it's what made this line possible. If 200X had never happened, there would have been no new MOTU anything since the early 90s. 200X was there in the intern and it put He-Man back in people's minds and homes whether they liked it or not. It made He-Man cool again. For us 200X fans, Battle Lion is A-list. There's another Beast coming this year, you'll get your robot horsy.

Also, anyone expecting a HUGE Battle Lion is missing the whole point of Classics. This is no surprise, and he looks fantastic to boot.

I don't think anyone here dislikes 200x

it's that Battle Lion is a C-list character (at best)...he should not be in the 2014 lineup (and '15)

we should of gotten these Beasts- Stridor,Night Stalker,Mantisaur (if the line is truely going to end after 2015)

the 200x characters we SHOULD get are Evil Seed,Lord Prahvus and maybe variants of Sorceress etc

Battle Lion is just another high priced "filler Slot" and we were told that EVERY figure would count,well Battle Lion doesn't if the line only has two years left in it.(another wasted slot)...put Battle lion in the line before the line WASN'T in danger,then I wouldn't be complaining.

I really like any 200X influence in my classics collection and would love to see more of the character designs. I could reel off about a dozen 200x heads I'd pay for. I'm aware that the MOTUC line is built on shared parts but the most distinctive aspect of Battle Lion in the cartoon was its size. I'd rather not have a figure that misses the main visual element of the character.

Out of those 3 I'll probably pick up Blade but only because he was a vintage figure. I have no use for Battle Lion as I don't like 200X. While Scorpia looks cool, I'm not a fan of POP either.

Out of those 3 I'll probably pick up Blade but only because he was a vintage figure. I have no use for Battle Lion as I don't like 200X. While Scorpia looks cool, I'm not a fan of POP either.

I agree Blade is the strongest of the reveals, the lazer whip is a really cool inclusion.

Back