Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of those 3 I'll probably pick up Blade but only because he was a vintage figure. I have no use for Battle Lion as I don't like 200X. While Scorpia looks cool, I'm not a fan of POP either.

Blade is the WINNNER for today

Scorpia is done well aswell

I don't think anyone here dislikes 200x

it's that Battle Lion is a C-list character (at best)...he should not be in the 2014 lineup (and '15)

we should of gotten these Beasts- Stridor,Night Stalker,Mantisaur (if the line is truely going to end after 2015)

the 200x characters we SHOULD get are Evil Seed,Lord Prahvus and maybe variants of Sorceress etc

Battle Lion is just another high priced "filler Slot" and we were told that EVERY figure would count,well Battle Lion doesn't if the line only has two years left in it.(another wasted slot)...put Battle lion in the line before the line WASN'T in danger,then I wouldn't be complaining.

I agree with this. Battle Lion is a cheap re-use of the existing beast buck, and its being used essentially because it was cheap to do so. It looks alright as of now, but I'd have much preferred a Stridor or Nightstalker. I'd even take Bow's horse over this.

Blade looks amazing! As does Scorpia!! Battle lion..was a disappointment for 200x slot. Was really hoping to see Evil Seed. But Cannot complain too much 1 'meh' figure out of 3 isn't bad!

Sigh....There are Rumors by trusted sources that the next Beast slot is a POP horse...STORM (Catra's Steed)

Man,now I really feel DUPED on continually buying Subs

Rumored are 4 more POP characters in the year

Mermista,Angella,Storm,and looks like Huntara (if they slot her in in '14 if they are not counting also Glimmer)

Last edited:
Sigh....There are Rumors by trusted sources that the next Beast slot is a POP horse...STORM (Catra's Steed)

I really hope that's not the case. If so, it's just Mattel being cheap and reusing bucks they already have. Let's see some new $***.

I really hope that's not the case. If so, it's just Mattel being cheap and reusing bucks they already have. Let's see some new $***.

yes like STRIDOR...the most demanded Vintage beast

POP horse is not what I call A-list,a must get to type of figure (like Battle Lion isn't)

Last edited:

Rumored are 4 more POP characters in the year

Mermista,Angella,Storm,and looks like Huntara (if they slot her in in '14 if they are not counting also Glimmer)

Well, we knew the POP stuff was coming. No Stridor though would suck. I really think they should've just not released beasts in next year's sub, if these were the 2 we were always going to get. Battle Lion and Storm are far from 'MUST HAVES'.

So we basically know most of the regular line up for 2014 at this point. Mermista and Angella knock out all the POP B-listers that were left. We know Extendar and a Snakeman coming. So if Huntara is released this year, then that's all but 2 monthly releases accounted for.

3-4 200X FIGURES, He did say ALL MOTU is getting represented next year.

assuming battle lion is one of them, that means

Evil Seed

aaand.....

?

Well, we knew the POP stuff was coming. No Stridor though would suck. I really think they should've just not released beasts in next year's sub, if these were the 2 we were always going to get. Battle Lion and Storm are far from 'MUST HAVES'.

So we basically know most of the regular line up for 2014 at this point. Mermista and Angella knock out all the POP B-listers that were left. We know Extendar and a Snakeman coming. So if Huntara is released this year, then that's all but 2 monthly releases accounted for.

The Snakeman is Tung Lashor...

I also believe Lizard Man,Ninjor,and possibly Lodar are also in '14

I think Scott means were getting 5 POP figures total in '14 (Glimmer,Scorpia,Mermista,Angella,and Storm)....Huntara should be early '15 (unless they throw her in the inevitable next Filmation Sub in '14,with Masque)

3-4 200X FIGURES, He did say ALL MOTU is getting represented next year.

assuming battle lion is one of them, that means

Evil Seed

aaand.....

?

All MOTU being represented next year? and 3-4 200x figures in '14?

Didn't hear that one...I would say ONE more 200x figure in '14 (Evil Seed or Queen Veena)

I can see two in 2015 (Lord Prahvus and Evil Seed or Veena)

Rio-Blast is likely locked for 2015...with Blast Attack and Squeeeze

The Snakeman is Tung Lashor...

I also believe Lizard Man,Ninjor,and possibly Lodar are also in '14

I think Scott means were getting 5 POP figures total in '14 (Glimmer,Scorpia,Mermista,Angella,and Storm)....Huntara should be early '15 (unless they throw her in the inevitable next Filmation Sub in '14,with Masque)

All MOTU being represented next year? and 3-4 200x figures in '14?

Didn't hear that one...I would say ONE more 200x figure in '14 (Evil Seed or Queen Veena)

I can see two in 2015 (Lord Prahvus and Evil Seed or Veena)

Rio-Blast is likely locked for 2015...with Blast Attack and Squeeeze

the post SDCC roast gooble. he did a QnA. one question was, is ther ANY part of MOTU that is getting more representation than any other in the sub? IE, more Pop, or filmation, or 200x, etc. ?

He responded with, "No, all aspects of Motu are equaly represented next year.

Granted, we could also see some crossover, and the 200x head pack could be counted as well.

Like tong lasher could have some 200x influence.

Speaking of snakes and 200x, how about a general rattlor head?

Last edited:
The issue to me with Battle Lion and a possible horse for Catra's isn't so much the subject matter or how a-list the characters are. The problem is why Mattel is making them which is to save money on molds.

toynewsi has some high res pics up and Scorpia looks way cooler to me now that I can see the texture on her Scorpion parts.

Back