Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they somehow decide to make battlecat, I really wouldn't mind opening the packages and have a 12" scale he-man riding on Battlecat display, maybe next to the vintage or classic one.

they could forgo the ACTUAL minicomic, and just put a dummy of the cover behind the figure to simulate it, as i doubt MANY people will open them.

I'm kind of late to the Classics line, really late.
I received my first 6 figures before Christmas.
I was and still am very attached to the female characters of both MOTU and She-Ra.

Very happy that Mattel is offering the Club Eternia subscription.
Sadly, it sounds like they will only being doing that this year, due to the anniversary of She-Ra.
I don't understand why they don't do that going forward?

Also, what is that mystery accessory? Just a Loki-style helmet?

I'm kind of late to the Classics line, really late.
I received my first 6 figures before Christmas.
I was and still am very attached to the female characters of both MOTU and She-Ra.

Very happy that Mattel is offering the Club Eternia subscription.
Sadly, it sounds like they will only being doing that this year, due to the anniversary of She-Ra.
I don't understand why they don't do that going forward?

Also, what is that mystery accessory? Just a Loki-style helmet?

Sweetbee....

interesting...but if the POP sub does not happen...2015 is in trouble....the 7 POP figures will be in 2015,while whatever is shown at SDCC will still get produced,but will be quarterly

Toyguru

"Yes, if the POP sub does not go through we will not complete the roadmap by the end of 2015. The POP figures for the 2014 sub would go into 2015 and bump 7 2015 figs out. We need the POP sub to go through to complete the 2 year wrap up goal"

Wow! So he expects people to buy a regular 2015 Sub with all those POP figures in it?

interesting...but if the POP sub does not happen...2015 is in trouble....the 7 POP figures will be in 2015,while whatever is shown at SDCC will still get produced,but will be quarterly

Toyguru

"Yes, if the POP sub does not go through we will not complete the roadmap by the end of 2015. The POP figures for the 2014 sub would go into 2015 and bump 7 2015 figs out. We need the POP sub to go through to complete the 2 year wrap up goal"

Wow! So he expects people to buy a regular 2015 Sub with all those POP figures in it?

All a plot to blame fans for the cancellation of the line IMO.

Toyguru

Always with the threats and then act like the victim when people call them on it.

All a plot to blame fans for the cancellation of the line IMO.

probably...if the line ends in 2014,I am okay with it

ohhhhhh.
So they are just teasing another figure. plus you get this extra helmet?

Sweetbee Helmet tease...she is the October figure

Mermista is the rumored $30 figure in the sub

Always with the threats and then act like the victim when people call them on it.

It annoys me when Toyguru gets bent out of shape or tries to ignore of when he does get called out on his double speak.

Toyguru

Oh man, look at Toy Guru break out some next level scare tactics. Instead of his usual "better sub or the line dies" he's going "better mini sub or I'll inject so much garbage into the next sub the line will be guaranteed to die". Shine on, you crazy diamond!

i personal hate pop figures, but i will say this, if the pop sub doesnt go through and it becomes merged with the main sub for 2015 i wouldnt really care and most likely will still sub, reason? because out of the pop figures we had been getting those actually dont come out looking to bad as lets say the star sisters and octavia , the only one if the go to the main sub i will ***** and moan about would be madame razz, she should end up being sold like spirit of hordak. besides light hope looks pretty bad ***.

Oh man, look at Toy Guru break out some next level scare tactics. Instead of his usual "better sub or the line dies" he's going "better mini sub or I'll inject so much garbage into the next sub the line will be guaranteed to die". Shine on, you crazy diamond!

:lol:rotfl

i personal hate pop figures, but i will say this, if the pop sub doesnt go through and it becomes merged with the main sub for 2015 i wouldnt really care and most likely will still sub, reason? because out of the pop figures we had been getting those actually dont come out looking to bad as lets say the star sisters and octavia , the only one if the go to the main sub i will ***** and moan about would be madame razz, she should end up being sold like spirit of hordak. besides light hope looks pretty bad ***.

The only thing going for POP right now is the best characters of POP are in the last of the bunch..

Good for you, I wasn't answering one.

o'rly, so you just throw character names out for no reason, and here i thought you were saying that octavia on my list of bad pop figures was good to you, but that cant be the case, cause noone asked you what you thought of the list.

This is seriously a message board.. the point is to share our opinions. And I too like Octavia.

This is seriously a message board.. the point is to share our opinions. And I too like Octavia.

well if this is a place that anyways can share their opinions on, then why are you on my nuts? Isn't my opinion to not like a person to pulling around charcters from my list, its not offical so their is no reason for him to say i like octavia right after i posted the list, i might be wrong in thinking that but as you said its a place to voice opinions and this one is mine.

I am literally scratching my head here. Mostly because I just woke up and all my hair is matted down from sleeping but also because I am very confused.

I cannot understand how you see someone (Darko) saying it's okay to have differing opinions as a personal attack. He did nothing to imply or explicitly state you can't have an opinion. The only thing he stated is that everyone can have opinions.

Back