Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My opinion of Octavia is cool figure but poor design....they should of used bendable tenacles and they need to fix the loose ankles

I agree, it would be nice if she had the rocker ankles, strong ankles, and the tentacles worked better. Still a cool figure with a cool design and good sculpting. She's just not that well executed in terms of the engineering.

For a multi tentacle female warrior with many swinging swords, i think she is an incredibly bland figure.

Like a lot of POP stuff, they could be so much better in my opinion.

i'm not a fan of bendy parts. BUT i think they could have been better enginerred. Still like the figure.

i would have made tehe tentacles out of several ball and socket segments.

I like Octavia too, but I still agree with pretty much everything people are saying here.

Well, except for redleo, but that's mainly because I don't quite understand what he's trying to say... ;)

For a multi tentacle female warrior with many swinging swords, i think she is an incredibly bland figure.

Like a lot of POP stuff, they could be so much better in my opinion.

I find a lot of the Filmation designs - both MOTU and POP - to be a bit bland, to be quite honest. At least compared to the ones who were designed to be actual toys first, I mean.

I still like them, though.

Personally, I would have like to see Octavia without the hair. That'd be going back to the original design though.

So what's up with the lack of Modulok reviews. Was he not sent out for early review?

So what's up with the lack of Modulok reviews. Was he not sent out for early review?

do we really need a review though? it's already in everybody's hands....It's another winner like Mantenna,Ram Man,Two-bad etc

Pixel Dan said in his walkthrough with Toyguru at NYTF that he never received his review sample. Toyguru made it sound like a review sample had been sent out, the fact that Fwoosh haven't reviewed him either makes that seem like possible BS tho! Just hope this isnt indicative of a problem with the figure like loose joints or something :pray:

EDIT: Teemu must be a faster typer than me. Glad to hear Modulok is as good as he looks :yess:

do we really need a review though? it's already in everybody's hands....It's another winner like Mantenna,Ram Man,Two-bad etc

I just like looking at other people's photographs of toys I also own. Reviews are a good place to see that. I generally don't read them, it's also why I don't like video reviews. I'm just interested in the photography.

I don't have mine yet since I'm not a subscriber and also live in Florida so it takes about two weeks for **** to get to me from Matty.

This was the quickest delivery I think I've ever gotten from digital river. They shipped Fed Ex even though I selected UPS. Ordered Monday got them today.

Wow, almost makes me wish I got two!

Some of us chose quarterly (and are regretting that decision, but still).

Interesting comparison methinks. Left sculpted by Mat O'Toole and painted by me. Right Mattel's official Castle Grayskull.
5ygyza9a.jpg

I was pretty vocal about the size and especially the door size.

I still prefer Mat's over all as it just looks more aggressive, looks just like the original toy and is massive enough to fit He-man and Battle cat on the drawbridge.

But the Mattel one is rather ancient, knarly looking and has a serious fun factor.

Back