Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. BBTS , and a few others haven't ordered their subs yet. once the secondary retailers put in their orders, the sub'll go through just fine.

Last edited:
Seriously considering parting with my Masters collection… but would there be any interest here in a mostly loose collection (minus a few accessories) and a few boxed items?

I have a friend who missed a few figures. I know he would be interested depending on price.

Does anyone know if Matty will still charge your credit card if they have a billing address on file that is different from the credit card's address?

I ordered a sub last summer since I had started collecting motuc, but for recent personal reasons really can't afford the quarterly subscription coming up. From what I know you can't cancel it.

6 figure POP Sub should look like this for those who are getting it

Double Trouble
Madam Razz
Entrapta
Sweet Bee
Huntara or Perfuma
Mermista

Shouldn't Huntara be part of the regular sub?

maybe...Toyguru keeps saying she'll be in 2014 or 2015....why would she be up in the air yet? (possibly waiting to see if the sub goes through to put her in there) leading off with her in the regular 2015 Sub would not be a good idea..last two spots in '14 are reserved for a snakeman and probably a 200x character

Something just occurred to me... Is Scott banking on non-PoP fans buying the sub anyway so that they get more MOTU figures in the main sub?

Seems a bit underhanded, and maybe even counterintuitive - until you think about it a bit. Not sure it would work, of course, but I bet this is in the back of his mind...

Anyway, maybe this isn't news to anyone. It's just that "threatening" to include PoP figures in the main sub didn't make sense to me otherwise.

Last edited:
Well if you subscribed for figures you don't want to keep them out of a future lineup (2015) you might want, doesn't that defeat the purpose? I don't think that's what Scott was getting at. Certainly they could all be in the 2015 line if the POP sub doesn't go through since the design work and prototypes are already done, but even Scott would have to know how damaging that could be for the future of the line. A 2015 lineup with higher prices ($27-28) and half of the figures being POP could be the final nail in the coffin.

I think this is all going to be a moot point though. They have already sold 70%+ of what they need and there's sure to be a late surge with all the people waiting until the last minute. I'm fairly certain this will go through and I'll be glad all these figures are not in Club Eternia. It will help make room for Eldor, Lodar, and Snake Armor He-man (I hope).

Well if you subscribed for figures you don't want to keep them out of a future lineup (2015) you might want, doesn't that defeat the purpose? I don't think that's what Scott was getting at. Certainly they could all be in the 2015 line if the POP sub doesn't go through since the design work and prototypes are already done, but even Scott would have to know how damaging that could be for the future of the line. A 2015 lineup with higher prices ($27-28) and half of the figures being POP could be the final nail in the coffin.

I think this is all going to be a moot point though. They have already sold 70%+ of what they need and there's sure to be a late surge with all the people waiting until the last minute. I'm fairly certain this will go through and I'll be glad all these figures are not in Club Eternia. It will help make room for Eldor, Lodar, and Snake Armor He-man (I hope).

Eldor is October's figure.....wouldn't be surprised if Lodar showed up late this year or is in 2015 as the next Travel figure.....Snake Armor He-Man is likely one of next year's quarterly variants

Mermista is the $30 figure (Scott's sly hint of "we can't reveal her yet for the Club Etheria Sub with a smile" confirms she is the last slot in the POP sub).It seems that the POP sub will likely go through

Is it just me or does this really suck?

MOTU-Mini-Masters-Review-skeletor-generations-592x505.jpg

It seems that the POP sub will likely go through

not looking good for POP Sub

As of this morning we are at 77%.

Bipolar teemu. No, just kidding. I don't think 77% is doom and gloom yet. There's still this last weekend with a lot of subscribers waiting until the last minute. I have to think that even if they get to near 90% they will move forward and sell the rest as day-of sale stock.

and secondary market stores ( Big Bad toystore, for example) don't place their orderstill the last minite. it'll go through.

how do you know if or when BBTS placed their order? I would say their orders have already been placed

Is it just me or does this really suck?

MOTU-Mini-Masters-Review-skeletor-generations-592x505.jpg

oh it does and so does the price for these...I wanted to collect them but I am not paying $20 plus shipping for them and the size of these is where they really cheesed out

Yeah I really wanted a few of them but even when only getting one or two sets paying what will probably be around $32 for each set is nothing close to worth it. Even at the original size they still would be a bit of a hard sell for me.

I'm also really disappointed the minis were made even smaller. I would have bought them at the same scale, but now the only way I pick them up is if they go on clearance during a Matty cyber sale.

Back