Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mermista is the $30 figure (Scott's sly hint of "we can't reveal her yet for the Club Etheria Sub with a smile" confirms she is the last slot in the POP sub).It seems that the POP sub will likely go through

Scott has confirmed that Mermista is not in Club Etheria.

I think at this point the sub is going through. It was at 78% heading into the weekend and I'm sure there will be a flurry of last minute orders pushing this close to 100% if not over. I can't see Mattel cancelling the sub if they get to 90-95% but we should know for sure tomorrow morning.

If it goes through we have a good chance of a better character choice for the regular sub. Even it is just because of that, I hope it goes through. Also I kind of like Light Hope.

Is Nameless One pn regular sale or a sub excl. btw? I would really want to get a second one for the second head despite I habent seen him yet.

PLEASE DONT SPOIL ANY PICS OF NAMELESSONE UNTIL HE IS FINALLY RELEASED... (I will have to wait another 2 weeks due to shipping and stay away from all the forums... :duh )

Scott has confirmed that Mermista is not in Club Etheria.

I think at this point the sub is going through. It was at 78% heading into the weekend and I'm sure there will be a flurry of last minute orders pushing this close to 100% if not over. I can't see Mattel cancelling the sub if they get to 90-95% but we should know for sure tomorrow morning.

yeah,I saw that and a bit disapointing especially after Toyguru used his double speak and seemingly hinted Mermista in the Club Etheria Sub..

either way,I could care less if the sub goes through or not

I am very interested to see how they handle Mermista and she would have been a good fit for Club Etheria. I don't know who they can put into that $30 slot that would be more interesting than her. A Filmation Hordak with Imp and extra accessories would have been cool, but Toyguru has referred to the $30 figure as a female.

I think at this point anything other than the same parts reused gets people excited. So a mermaid tail instead of legs could be pretty cool, especially given how Four Horsemen can do great stuff with scales.

I am very interested to see how they handle Mermista and she would have been a good fit for Club Etheria. I don't know who they can put into that $30 slot that would be more interesting than her. A Filmation Hordak with Imp and extra accessories would have been cool, but Toyguru has referred to the $30 figure as a female.

Well,I am hearing that we are getting NA She-ra (another concept figure) in the Club Etheria and the $30 figure is Hunga the Harpy or Peekablue

Filmation Hordak is the $35 Holiday figure and he'll come with Imp (seems they are charging $10 for the little guys)

Mermista,Angella,Spinnerella will be saved for 2015's Eternia Sub

I think at this point anything other than the same parts reused gets people excited. So a mermaid tail instead of legs could be pretty cool, especially given how Four Horsemen can do great stuff with scales.

Yeah they are good with scales but I don't see the same enthusiasm on POP figures as there is in MOTU or NA so I am bracing for disappointment here.

If I am to have a flippen mermaid on my shelf, she really had better be amazing.

Had to double check but I don't see how there is a NA She-Ra design out there as this was only done for the new minicomic that ships with Unamed One...which ha snot shipped.

oh? i just kinda did a google image search... tons of looks, all more or less imilar themed... i just figured.. well.. ok. excited to see what she might look like then.

I imagine I'll be selling NA She-Ra... Not really pleased about that if true.

I like the NA line, not sure about NA She-Ra though. I'm not averse to the idea it would just need a decent design, at this point most of my NA shelf is customs/other toylines anyway.

You guys are cool with a mermaid yet not so cool with a space She-Ra?!

I was one of those who knew NA was a weaker toy line but I still enjoyed them and thought they were very playable. So of course I really like all the NA figures we got so far.

Toyguru just confirmed that Club Etheria is still less than 100% of the quota they need to begin production. If this mini subscription does not go through, then all of the vintage POP characters will not be released in Classics

No big deal if it doesn't go through...I see 2015 not going through either....Need Tung Lashor,Ninjor,Dragstor,Lizard Man and I can call it day

You guys are cool with a mermaid yet not so cool with a space She-Ra?!

I was one of those who knew NA was a weaker toy line but I still enjoyed them and thought they were very playable. So of course I really like all the NA figures we got so far.

Mermaids are sexy. :) Plus, it's "canon". And not NA.

Back