Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This line is severely tempting me. Mainly I'm tempted to try to just get a few of the core characters. I noticed the Skeletor sale and wondered is it expected to be very difficult to place an order and what do they usually charge for the shipping of a single figure?

This line is severely tempting me. Mainly I'm tempted to try to just get a few of the core characters. I noticed the Skeletor sale and wondered is it expected to be very difficult to place an order and what do they usually charge for the shipping of a single figure?

I think it's roughly around $4-$6 for each figure buy in bulk and save on shipping, don't do the subs and get screwd either (double shipping). :lol

I'm only getting One-Dar.:monkey2

But my BA He-Man and Reastman showed up today!:banana
Matty actually got an order right (though the invoice was wrong)!:chew

i got my BA he-man today. great figure. the armor is painted with a metallic silver so it looks like metal. unfortunately the armor is made out of a hard plastic unlike previous figures that had a pliable rubber type armor. and it's not easy to take off to change the chest plates. i was scared i was gonna break the clips off. i won't be changing the chest pieces very often. i settled on the single dent piece.

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

I have now procured 8 Wun-Dars. :wave

Really? Wow, but unless you're going to turn them around for profit or help others out that would miss out, I don't see the point of 8 or 4 for Skiman. I know Skiman doesn't open his and is making a throne of shipping boxes in which to rule from but I just can't wrap my mind around 8 Wun-Dars. I'll be happy with my 2 (one to open and one to save in package, like the other figures).

i got my BA he-man today. great figure. the armor is painted with a metallic silver so it looks like metal. unfortunately the armor is made out of a hard plastic unlike previous figures that had a pliable rubber type armor. and it's not easy to take off to change the chest plates. i was scared i was gonna break the clips off. i won't be changing the chest pieces very often. i settled on the single dent piece.

I was scared too, but now that I've changed his armor 3X so far, it's getting easier. I don't plan on doing it too often though, sticking with the 2 dented armor plate.

I think it was a joke. I bet Nick has two. I have three coming. one to open, one to keep in coffin, and one to flip.

Really? Wow, but unless you're going to turn them around for profit or help others out that would miss out, I don't see the point of 8 or 4 for Skiman. I know Skiman doesn't open his and is making a throne of shipping boxes in which to rule from but I just can't wrap my mind around 8 Wun-Dars. I'll be happy with my 2 (one to open and one to save in package, like the other figures).

Uh................................:monkey5

Dude is your Eternian name Hoard-Ak?

No, it's Abe Frohman the Sausage King of Eternia. :eek:

I think it was a joke. I bet Nick has two. I have three coming. one to open, one to keep in coffin, and one to flip.

:lecture If you guys stick around you'll notice I am full of _ _ _ _ most of the time (but not always). I try to keep it light since the forum is filled with a-holes more often than not now. I have 2 Wun-Dars on order from my two subs. We're all inter-friends here motherfrakkers, well maybe not _ _ _ _ _ face. (Also this is not directed at Mesa)

I am very happy to have ReBeastieBoyMan back. He represents my last stage of recovery from the brief period when I lost all my cool and bailed on the line, only to return in shame.

after all this time i finally got my beastman. kinda meh on why i waited so long to get him. Back when i got skeletor both heman and beastman were still available at matty.

after all this time i finally got my beastman. kinda meh on why i waited so long to get him. Back when i got skeletor both heman and beastman were still available at matty.
Beast-man didn't get any love cuz he came out the same time as the kick-ass He-Man figure which was the first of the line.

Back