Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody have the vintage Zoar or Screech figures? i wanna know how big the perch is cuz i was thinking of finding a loose one for the zoar that came with teela. is it too big for the classics line?

does anybody have the vintage Zoar or Screech figures? i wanna know how big the perch is cuz i was thinking of finding a loose one for the zoar that came with teela. is it too big for the classics line?

I dont have them,but I can tell you from memory that the vintage perches are way too big and out of scale for the motu classics zoar

I have preordered Skeletor motu classics. My favorite Motu figure of all. This is will be my third skeletor figure :chew

Adora looks very nice. I don´t know if I´m going to get her to put with He-man. Very tempted :naughty

Yes. I mean no. Wait, what?

what's different about your's?

Here, take a look, pardon the cellphone picture

2010-01-23_093842.jpg

:lol ha ha nice try. good job on that BTW. ever think of changing the loincloth?

Gave it some thought, but In the end i decided against it. I'm still painting the stripes that are blue on his wrists and silver on his boots. the boots have about 15 layers on them, and need a few more, the wrists still only have 1.

I gotta ask...what is the point of all those??? Are you stocking up for your future store???

look closely, it's a shoop

Well my Adora, BA He-Man and (Reastman) Beastman are here and they are all awesome. Now onto the 15th and Battle Cat. Really pumped because I double checked and I am off for Presidents Day. Here we go kids!

Back