Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very happy to have ReBeastieBoyMan back. He represents my last stage of recovery from the brief period when I lost all my cool and bailed on the line, only to return in shame.

I remember this.... I WILL REMAIN STRONG FOR ALL OF US, even Craw.

those were dark times.:monkey2

Situation normal...we're all fine here, now....how are you?

BAM! Love this guy.

DSCN4125.jpg

Have to admit, Adora is way cooler than I anticipated.

DSCN4120.jpg

Is it the beginning of a beautiful friendship?

DSCN4118.jpg

...or the beginning of the end?:horror

DSCN4126.jpg

I remember this.... I WILL REMAIN STRONG FOR ALL OF US, even Craw.

We'll need all your Ski-might to get through the coming storm.

You down with P-O-P?:banana

nice pics. i can't wait for an Adam figure now. the BA He-man is really a great figure. the paint aps turned out great on the entire figure. the belt is painted perfect with no slop. Mattel must really be stepping up their game.

Yono, it sucks you're having issues with DR... *sigh*

BTW Ski, check this out!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TGHwy0vDClk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TGHwy0vDClk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I watched this again tonight, still got me :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

img_4217.jpg

Reastman's paint apps are looking way better than he's first appearance I'm thinking but it could be just me and I haven't seen my first Beastman in a while :lol

img_4217.jpg

Reastman's paint apps are looking way better than he's first appearance I'm thinking but it could be just me and I haven't seen my first Beastman in a while :lol

You had to say that didn't you. :mad: I was satisfied with my first Beastman, but now you made me wonder if I should have bought a Reastman. :D

Back