Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he means Captain Kangaroo. Here is his famous pose:

040123_keeshan_vmed_3p.standard.jpg

I guess that's the closest the He-Man figure can get to it :huh

200 Battle Cats :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

lol10.jpg

Wow ski. I think you and I have similar collecting habits. I have 15 "extra" white shippers (and the figures inside) that I bought just cause I could. Although I'm starting to sell the extras off now And will only have my complete cofiin collection and my complete displayed collection. I'm still getting three sub figures a month and really only need two.

Edit: another Wow. I didn't realize these were from just this month only. The new ne tags on shippers helped me deduce this. Are you selling these on the side ski? If so, more power to you. If not, why order so many? Regardless, I'm not judging, do whatever makes you happy.

Last edited:
If I add the armor to BA He-man, I think I'll add a bit of translucent metallic paint to it.

Lerath, is that Masterpiece Grimlock back there? If so, could you possibly take a pic next to the MOTU guys if you get a chance? I'm debating getting that guy, and his scale to other toys is a big concern to me.

in case you guys were wondering, there is a thread dedicated to Bow over at the org. as well as everyone saying they want Kowl (who i don't know who the hll that is. some little furry creater from POOP) included with Orco. then there are debates on adora's sword, and what she-ra's sword will look like, etc, etc. they can pretty much name the site She-ra.org pretty soon.

my favorite thread has to be the one about someone implying that they should release 50% POP, 40% MOTU and 10% NA per year otherwise it will take too long to get all the POP characters he wants.

All I know is I want my Orko, She-Ra and Catra and I'll be happy. Since we cant have Shadow Weaver. Man, I love this line. Im re-doing my shelves (may wait til BC comes to set everything back up) and so I now have a box of awesome which is EVERY MOTUC figure released thus far.

I hope so too because the Horde Wizards/Shadow Weaver were always a cool design. Then the fans that are Filmation only can be happy and I can decide if I want the figures or not since they'd be mostly "repaints".

Once they release Man-E-Face and Ram Man I don't care what they do.
I have a feeling they will hold Ram Man for the very end, though.

The Org isn't so different from this place - it's just that they have a singular focus. Pick any one property that SSC or Hot Toys are producing and go through the related threads here. The Org has nothing on the TDK or SW fans on this board.

Back