Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude WATCH IT!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Only the first one though the others with Taj are not that good. Write that down!!!!! :lecture

:lol
I'll check it out this week.
"Write that down" has become one of the few catchphrases I actually use in real life. The other most common one would be "You tell them to come see me" which came from my buddy's service in the USMC.

It's amazing how people stop bothering you at work when you tell them "if anybody doesn't like it, you tell them to come see me."

Unfortunately the die hard POP fans like to ignore the what the POP toyline was and constantly try to put it that POP is somehow equal to MOTU.
It simply isn't.

POP is what eventually killed the original MOTU line afterall. The license tried to crossover to capture a female audience, but small scale Barbie dolls do not fit well with an action /adventure oriented toyline. Without the cartoon influence and advertizing, it seemed like MOTU started to wither away. For the most part, boys continued to watch the She-Ra cartoon as a continuation of He-man (many of the .orgers today are probably this audience), and obviously the POP toyline wasn't as successful with the boys.

:lol
I'll check it out this week.
"Wrie that down" has become one of th few catchphrases I actually use in real life. The other most common one would be "You tell them to come see me" which came from my buddy's service in the USMC.

It's amazing how people stop bothering you at work when you tell them "if anybody doesn't like it, you tell them to come see me."

I use "You do what you do" a lot meaning I do what I do and you do want you do :lol Lots of ppl come to me for advice with PC/computer stuff or nutrition/exercises at the gym and whenever they don't like the answers I give them or if something is too hard that's when I say "U do what you do..." :rotfl

Hate whenever some ppl think bodybuilding is just a pill, or whenever something is too terrible hard to attempt.

POP is what eventually killed the original MOTU line afterall. The license tried to crossover to capture a female audience, but small scale Barbie dolls do not fit well with an action /adventure oriented toyline. Without the cartoon influence and advertizing, it seemed like MOTU started to wither away. For the most part, boys continued to watch the She-Ra cartoon as a continuation of He-man (many of the .orgers today are probably this audience), and obviously the POP toyline wasn't as successful with the boys.

The label Princess of Power in pink did bother me a little this weekend while looking at Adora.

*thinks to Ski's self* I actually have a Princess in my collection :banghead

I use "You do what you do" a lot meaning I do what I do and you do want you do :lol Lots of ppl come to me for advice with PC/computer stuff or nutrition/exercises at the gym and whenever they don't like the answer I give them or if something is too hard that's when I say "U do what you do..." :rotfl

Hate whenever some ppl think bodybuilding is just a pill, or whenever something is too terrible hard to attempt.

That's a good one. I can't stand when people ask you for advice when they already know they are doing the wrong thing.

That's a good one. I can't stand when people ask you for advice when they already know they are doing the wrong thing.

Or nit pick the hell of your advice trying to find the flaws and disproved. Half the time I all ready know where they are going with the convo and I'll get straight to the point or beat them to the punch. It's the same questions over and over again :lol

The label Princess of Power in pink did bother me a little this weekend while looking at Adora.

*thinks to Ski's self* I actually have a Princess in my collection :banghead
at least it didn't come with a comb. the orgers will be crying for combs next. even with sculpted hair they will be saying they need them for "nostalgic purposes".

Or nit pick the hell of your advice trying to find the flaws and disproved. Half the time I all ready know where they are going with the convo and I'll get straight to the point or beat them to the punch. It's the same questions over and over again :lol

Yup. Don't ask if you don't want a legitimate answer.

at least it didn't come with a comb. the orgers will be crying for combs next. even with sculpted hair they will be saying they need them for "nostalgic purposes".

I bet their browsing history is full of "nostalgia." :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:lol If that were to become the case, I'll buy the POP figures I want and sell off the combs to a need .orger.

Here goes what I have so far.

201_2149.jpg

It doesn't matter if they came with combs or not. If you haven't noticed you cannot please anyone on the org anymore. When the 200X series was out everyone was ecstatic about the line and really didn't have any qualms. Now, I think you could pull the exact image out of their minds that they want each figure to look like, have the 4HM sculpt it and present it to them and they would still be unsatisfied.

There's just no pleasing them. I for one am happy to have anything MOTU. I really thought it would have ended when the 200X line was canned. It's great to have them all over again.

Back