Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banghead Okay I can't comment on that at the risk that I might not know the intent of the size of that "collection" if it's for a group buy shipping savings internationally or if it's a scalper.

Does anyone have a Adora MOC that they are willing to part with? Unfortunately i missed out on that one.

I do, but I did open the tape on top of the shipper box to look inside the box. If that's not a problem, then I can keep it for you.

Sorry...
I only bought one...

Here's a pic a guy posted of his collection at the .org
:lol

4298031254_77003be5dd.jpg
looks like Skiman's collection.....oh wait....there's some opened ones. guess not. my bad.:eek:

anybody feel sorry enough for him to buy him a skeletor?:lol

No. He'll live.

Good for him for prioritizing his family over his obsession. It takes a real man to sacrifice for someone else. Went through a long spout of not buying this kinda junk a few years back -- and I wouldn't have wanted charity (though I wouldn't have whined to a message board either).

He'll be happier in the end if, when he finds his way through this, he back-orders/ scours Ebay all the stuff he missed. Life's better when you earn it.

SnakeDoc

We also don't really know he's having that bad of problems. But again I don't truly know so I cannot make any assumptions.

I once got ripped off on a replica project for about $125 and a lot of people got screwed. The guy eventually said he was taken very ill and then we never heard from him for a long time. Some time later a person found what the guy was up to and looked to be just fine and out partying and goofing around (ah the power of MySpace). Never got sent our stuff after a long bout with trying to get money back.

I guess that was a very long and drawn out story to just make a simple point not to take everyone's word for it if you don't really know them.

Back