Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, I just got this email, what the hell does it mean, because I did NOT request my subscription to be cancelled.

Dear Scott xxxxxxxx,

We have recently canceled the following subscription.

Subscription Details:
Original Order ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Customer ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Order Date: December 15, 2009

Product Name Subscription Date Expiration Date Amount
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masters of the Universe 20 05/18/2009 01/18/2010 $20.00

To learn more about the status of your account, contact Mattel at 952-253-1234 or visit: www.findmyorder.com

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
MattyCollector.com Customer Service
www.findmyorder.com

I can't believe how horrible Digital River is. They cancel my sub prior to Wundar. Unless this is the 2009 subscription, but I don't think it is. WTF?!?!?!?!?

Edit: :monkey3 oops. I think that WAS the 2009 subscription.

I got it as well. It's the cancellation of the 2009 subscription. Your 2010 subscription is not cancelled. I called Matty to confirm this and was on the phone with the clueless French Canadien girl for about 25 minutes while she investigated it.

MAN I AM PUMPED FOR TOMORROW!

I%20made%20it%20back.jpg

i'm hoping there is less trouble tomorrow cuz i don't think matty sent out reminders. so if you don't frequent a toy forum, you'll probably not know he's up for sale.

live my life, man. you'd be pessimistic all the time too.:lol

I kid, I kid. But really you're right, This release was the only figure I have ever personally had trouble ordering. I will be pissed if I don't get one but I have trade bait (Adora, BA He-Man, Scareglow, Teela) to barter with if anyone gets extras and I am SOL.

Dude.. Mesa no offense to you.. but do people actually READ emails or just look at canceled and freak? It shows the purchase date in the email as the date you bought the 2009 sub, so why people would think it's for the 2010 sub is beyond me.

Dude.. Mesa no offense to you.. but do people actually READ emails or just look at canceled and freak? It shows the purchase date in the email as the date you bought the 2009 sub, so why people would think it's for the 2010 sub is beyond me.

It's Digital River so you never know.

Back