Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, wrong wording but essentially the same meaning. 2009 is dead, with no effect to 2010.

Edit: Damn, sam got it out before me! (that's what she said! haha!)

so is the Eternia map shipping with Wundar next month too?

It should be. The last I heard it comes out when Wun Dar is shipped.

Also, over at the org Toyguru mentioned that no one has correctly guessed the "celebrity" SDCC exclusive. So, for all you Mo-Larr haters, it isn't him.

Would you like a peanut butter & jelly sandwhich on white Wonder Bread with that?

MAN I AM PUMPED FOR TOMORROW!

I%20made%20it%20back.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

It should be. The last I heard it comes out when Wun Dar is shipped.

Also, over at the org Toyguru mentioned that no one has correctly guessed the "celebrity" SDCC exclusive. So, for all you Mo-Larr haters, it isn't him.

the video was shot before the speculation of Mo-Lar began (sorry folks) Mo-Lar is still a possibility

I am going to guess it's Dolph Lundgren He-Man from the movie.

it wont be...toyguru said they dont have the Movie license...they can only make figures that had toys from the movie.(blade,sauron,gwildor)

Same with characters in filmation....so no shadow weaver (dont see the big deal about her,she's an oversized orko) and Scorpia etc

Mattel can only make MOTU Classics of the vintage 80's figures and
200x line.

GET PUMPED!!!! Skeletor is COMING TOMORROW!!!! :rock

get_pumped.jpg

Write that down!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eThHKwU8iYs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eThHKwU8iYs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I do not get "write that down" in the context of a message board. If I need to remember something posted I can just re-read it. :lol :wacky

But seriously, I have all my figs set-up and they look great. It has almost made me stop collecting everything else. I can get my fix once a month with this line for a relatively low cost. Feb. is gonna be the most Expensive yet, as I decided that all my figures need a stand. :duh

passing on today's skeletor...already have both versions...the 1st issue is the better version to get...the open hand holds his staff better and has the more yellow head sculpt like the vintage figure

passing on today's skeletor...already have both versions...the 1st issue is the better version to get...the open hand holds his staff better and has the more yellow head sculpt like the vintage figure

*yawn* But that's why I want the 2nd version...he's slightly different. Holy crap am I tired. Must go back to work. So 10am MST?

Back