Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predict the sept,oct,nov,dec figures will be back to original characters..we got 3 in a row (NA,POP,and 200X) so I expect....

Fisto
Clawful
Buzzoff
Prince Adam w/Orko

I wonder if the coupon code will slow things down even greater and then watch it say invalid code....hard to predict a smooth ride tommorrow

i'm guessing that entering the coupon code will cause a screen change while it recalculates and anytime you need to change screens there is a chance of RSoD. it's gonna suck especially cuz i want to order another trap jaw and combine shipping. TJ will be a _____ to get cuase i'm sure there is very little left after the subscriptions have been filled and i'm sure many others will want a second one to display as kronis. i'm surprised they didn't just make a kronis figure on it's own. seems like an important enough character for people to buy.

IMG_8466.JPG

:)

I wonder if the coupon code will slow things down even greater and then watch it say invalid code....hard to predict a smooth ride tommorrow

It could but I think it will cause more issues for those trying to use them than those not. I'm going to use mine of course and hope it doesn't cause me not to get one.

I am pretty happy about all the reveals. Not to thrilled about all of the two-packs and the amount of skeletors coming with them. Gy-Gor is cool and all, but I do not understand wasting all of the tooling on him. Especially when figures like Ram-Man need to get made. She-ra doesn't look to great IMO either.

They hit Whiplash and Marzo out of the park. Tytus looks good, I just do not get why they spent so much tooling on Gy-Gor so close to the Tytus release. Matty complains about extra tooling costs, then pulls this out. :confused:

I like what I'm seeing and like where the line is headed but I can live without the weapons packs. I won't be buying those. I will try to get the 2 pack with He-Man to get an extra of him.

I'll be passing on GY-GOR..while he looks kinda cool, he looks like he doesnt belong in the MOTU at all....Tytus is a definite buy! He actually existed in pre-eternia

Toyguru is taking a poll and is likely going to combine all bonus and larger sized figures into the 2011 subscription...I really dont want that as I will once again have to blindly buy figures that I dont really want...its a bit getting to be too much $$$ wise doing this every year and then trying to keep up with other lines (Sideshow Joes).I buy 2 subs and I would not want to have to buy 2 $40 dollar items that I dont really want(Example- Gy-Gor)...the monthly figures I can deal with,but when you add onto that...its just not a good idea...plus income changes and people have different buy selections each month (other toylines etc)...its another way of Mattel forcing you to buy all of their stuff whether you think your a hardcore fan or not...because the options without buying a sub is very limited in choice (Toyguru stated your best bet to get figures is to subscribe,because there wont be much left after we set aside figures for the subscribers,which is a selling tactic)

What would solve alot of problems would be just letting us Pre-order like we do with Sideshow
and there is no forcing customers to buy blindly and figures we dont want

Last edited:
that dentist is the gheyest thing i've ever seen. i'm sorry but it's a waste of time and designing that could have gone into making my ram-man.

we could of gotten Ram Man. but instead we get Gy-Gor!

Back