Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much and it sucks if you're like me and got the subscription on top of all this mess. I don't care what anybody says paying for shipping twice is not twice the fun!

Yep, I thought if you had the subscription, you would be safe from this headache.

PROCESSING REQUEST for payment like 5 times now. WTF IS GOING ON?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I too had that problem, open up a new tab/window and check your order history. It may be there.
nien_nunb.jpg

They must have forgot to turn MAA on when sale began. I tried to add him several times and it kept saying it was out of stock. Now he is still available :banghead ____ing cocksucking bastards

so what is the deal with tax? they charged me about $7 worth of tax. does everybody else get charged tax?
I didn't. Maybe you live in the state where Matty's HQ is located? People in state will often have to pay tax when ordering online. Whatever the case, you are supposed to pay sales tax on everything you buy online. I just found out when getting my taxes did on Saturday. . .and having to pay $1,000+ to the government! Screw you, government!

No tax teh Craw...

Product Name Qty Ordered Amount Discount
Battle Cat® Figure
Available February 16, 2010 2 $60.00
Castle Grayskull® Diorama & Stands
Available February 16, 2010 1 $12.00

SubTotal: $72.00
Shipping: $4.55

Tax: $0.00
Total: $76.55
Discount: $8.00

OMG!!!! It went through and didn't even let me know!!!! AAAGH!!!

It just says 1 order submitted so I guess that means I'm safe?

I tried entering the code a few times so maybe it didn't go through the last couple times I tried because of duplicate coupon.

Well I'll keep checking back, but so far only looks like I was charged for one order of MAA and BC. Trappie is on sub, thank god. I can't believe how fast that guy sold out!

Damn matty.. Trap jaw is sold out already! If anyone has a spare please lmk as he's my favorite! :(

ok so it errored out on me but in my order history, i have a my order "in process".. i'm calling Matty to verify order because battle cat and trap jaw are sold out now..

No tax teh Craw...

Product Name Qty Ordered Amount Discount
Battle Cat® Figure
Available February 16, 2010 2 $60.00
Castle Grayskull® Diorama & Stands
Available February 16, 2010 1 $12.00

SubTotal: $72.00
Shipping: $4.55

Tax: $0.00
Total: $76.55
Discount: $8.00
well why doesn't matty like me?? i always get charged tax.:(