Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine but kept getting the processing server timeout. God I hope I didn't just get like 9 of these. :lol

Edit: I see at least 2. :lol

did you check your order history? mine looked like it didn't go through but it showed up in my history. might wanna check before you order 5 times.
Thats what i did.. I'm praying that i get charged! haha.. just to be safe, i'm calling them now to verify.. I knew that this day would be crazy because of Trap Jaw and Battle Cat

well why doesn't matty like me?? i always get charged tax.:(

It depends on state tax law. If you're in the same state as the MC location, they may be forced to charge you sales tax. Some interstate transactions are not taxable, even in states with a sales tax (depending on state law).

Sorry for the tax law treatise ... but he asked.

SnakeDoc

I got charged tax as well... Before I wouldnt, and for the past three months I have been paying tax! What the heck? Thats an extra $20-$25 to the order

Matty is seriously loosing a ton of money by doing these tiny production runs. They could easily sell twice as much product. :confused:

Thats why they'll re-release. Scarcity drives up the price and panic ... and re-releases take advantage of panicked buyers.

SnakeDoc

Weeee, got everything I wanted. Subscription renewed on the 14th, got BC at 11:02 CST. Now the complaining by non-subscribers begins. Hey, remember that time everyone acted like douches when I said the sale would be moved to the 16th because of the federal holiday in the U.S.? Good times, good times.

If I remember correctly Adora was gone pretty quick last time too. They probably sell most of them to subscribers and have few left for the regulars on sale day. That is probably why Trap Jaw was gone so fast.

After today's hard business getting Battle Cat, I can only imagine how tough it will be to get a flocked eared Moss Man next month.

I hate you matty I hate you. Woke up early for no reason. Ordered one of each I put my order in and it tells me TJ is sold out. So I take him out of cart and it takes forever. Well once I put my order in again BC is out. I wish I could curb stomp that punk bit@h matty.

After today's hard business getting Battle Cat, I can only imagine how tough it will be to get a flocked eared Moss Man next month.

hindenburg.gif

Order went from "Order Submitted" to "Order in Process"

All must be good!!

$58.86 with shipping and discount for BC and MAA! YAY!!!!

Well, it was only a matter of time before Matty screwed me over. After having Battlecat in my cart since 12 noon and sitting on the final order page for over half an hour, I get a message saying BC is sold out.

Digital River, you really need to be receiving a giant pink slip...

Back