Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see you're in CA and i'm in MN so why do we both get tax??

i would call and ask but i don't wanna talk to DR ever again.

That's not very Minnesota Nice™. Give India, er' I mean DR a call and ask to speak with a supervisor. They'll sort it out, after a while.

Guess I can put both he-mans on their own battle cats. I may just call and cancel the second though. Think I'll pass on order the stands till later.

In1987 Mattel tried forced retailers to conatsntly stock the product and so the over produced. The result was the line being killed.

Mattel seem to be doing the same thing with the subscriptions. Subscribe or loose out.

Not very cool really!

Soon to be a classic image of everyone's morning. You should see how many windows and browsers I had open waiting to get through for 1 order of BC and MAA. I took this photo while waiting impatiently.

What a heart scare!

This look familiar to anyone else?

motu3.jpg

Guess I can put both he-mans on their own battle cats. I may just call and cancel the second though. Think I'll pass on order the stands till later.

Battlecat is already going for 50.00 on ebay. Someone here would probably be thankful to you, if you sold it to them for a bit less. :peace

In1987 Mattel tried forced retailers to conatsntly stock the product and so the over produced. The result was the line being killed.

Mattel seem to be doing the same thing with the subscriptions. Subscribe or loose out.

Not very cool really!

Ah ha! So I take it you read Roger Sweet's book? That's a fair assessment of the current situation Eamon. :lecture

I managed to just barely get my order in for Trapjam and Battlecat. That was heinous.

"Bogus."

Battlecat is already going for 50.00 on ebay. Someone here would probably be thankful to you, if you sold it to them for a bit less. :peace

I may have an extra one. If the deal falls through, I am trying to help a fellow freak.

Soon to be a classic image of everyone's morning. You should see how many windows and browsers I had open waiting to get through for 1 order of BC and MAA. I took this photo while waiting impatiently.

What a heart scare!

motu3.jpg

I have work monitor envy. :monkey2

Well with these fast sell-outs...its ovious that Mattel is Forcing us to subscribe to the new "ALL IN" 2011 Subscription....if you want figures,you better subscribe even if its repaints and figures you dont really want....Bravo! Matty! they have it figured out

What a heart scare!

motu3.jpg

Same here at home and at work.... multi mons, multi browse, multi Ski's

Did you use the checkout button method and got through... or just ignored me whenever ur stuff wasn't working with the sever error?

Well with these fast sell-outs...its ovious that Mattel is Forcing us to subscribe to the new "ALL IN" 2011 Subscription....if you want figures,you better subscribe even if its repaints and figures you dont really want....Bravo! Matty! they have it figured out

Never and laughing at subs! :lecture

SUBS == ORG == :monkey4

sorry Eamon but the art looks great :rock

Same here at home and at work.... multi mons, multi browse, multi Ski's

Did you use the checkout button method and got through... or just ignored me whenever ur stuff wasn't working with the sever error?

No I saw your post and decided to check my order history and relieved to find a submitted order.

That was the most whacked out mess I've ever experienced through Matty.

Back