Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon to be a classic image of everyone's morning. You should see how many windows and browsers I had open waiting to get through for 1 order of BC and MAA. I took this photo while waiting impatiently.

What a heart scare!

This look familiar to anyone else?

motu3.jpg

Looks WAY to familiar for me...this is going to give me nightmares.

Could you imagine if DR took phone orders like Sideshow? I wonder how many times you'd hear "Thank you for that information" in the process of doing one order?

Those who've called DR will get that joke. :lol

I'm sitting at my coputer for over an hour refreashing the Matty page hoping my enternet doesn't go out (wasn't working yesterday) and when the page for Battle Cat says add to cart I order two, I move on to the stands and then to Trap-Jaw. When I go to MAA it's only like 1 minute after 12:00pm and it says he's sold out. I try twice to order him and it keeps saying the same thing. Finally after I'm afraid that my other orders will sale out while I'm waiting I just go ahead and place the order with what I've got, and it literally takes 5 minutes for the confirmation page to come up; I was sweating bullets.

I'm thinking MAA selling out in a minute; I'm really pissed. I call Mattel and they put me off to Matty Collector who I'm thinking is Digital River. While I'm refreashing the MAA page looking at the Sold Out message waiting for them to pick up (I waited on hold for over ten minutes before I finally hung up), all of a sudden it goes to check out and I have one. Now I'm all happy about that and everything, but now it looks like I have to pay two different shipping charges. :confused:

No I saw your post and decided to check my order history and relieved to find a submitted order.

That was the most whacked out mess I've ever experienced through Matty.

Ditto. First one I couldn't get.

Sigh.

Kept getting that stupid white screen for 20 minutes, then I had to attend a meeting here at work. It was short, and by the time I got back Battlecat was still in stock, but I kept trying to insert that stupid code. By the time I gave up on that, Battlecat had disappeared from my cart.

So looks like I'll be begging here for a hookup... I don't suppose anyone got extras (and possible the stands, too)?

I'm sitting at my coputer for over an hour refreashing the Matty page hoping my enternet doesn't go out (wasn't working yesterday) and when the page for Battle Cat says add to cart I order two, I move on to the stands and then to Trap-Jaw. When I go to MAA it's only like 1 minute after 12:00pm and it says he's sold out. I try twice to order him and it keeps saying the same thing. Finally after I'm afraid that my other orders will sale out while I'm waiting I just go ahead and place the order with what I've got, and it literally takes 5 minutes for the confirmation page to come up; I was sweating bullets.

I'm thinking MAA selling out in a minute; I'm really pissed. I call Mattel and they put me off to Matty Collector who I'm thinking is Digital River. While I'm refreashing the MAA page looking at the Sold Out message waiting for them to pick up (I waited on hold for over ten minutes before I finally hung up), all of a sudden it goes to check out and I have one. Now I'm all happy about that and everything, but now it looks like I have to pay two different shipping charges. :confused:
you gotta use these bundle pages so you can order everything in one shot.

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayShopperDefinedBundlePage/OfferID.3800209109

Ditto. First one I couldn't get.

Sigh.

Kept getting that stupid white screen for 20 minutes, then I had to attend a meeting here at work. It was short, and by the time I got back Battlecat was still in stock, but I kept trying to insert that stupid code. By the time I gave up on that, Battlecat had disappeared from my cart.

So looks like I'll be begging here for a hookup... I don't suppose anyone got extras (and possible the stands, too)?
talk to The Josh. he accidently got 2.

DPrime-

Unfortunately I don't and my multiple order submissions didn't end up going through, just the one (my original intent, but feared I'd get triple charged).

The scary thing was twice it said something sold out, but the orders I had still showed in stock so I kept trying. Must have been pure luck.

And also on the coupon code, it wasn't working at all at first and then you had to look super close to see where the discount was and it was in the shipping near the total.

MATTY, IT WOULD BE A LOT EASIER IF YOU PUT THE DISCOUNT DIRECTLY UNDER THE ITEM IT'S AFFECTING OR IN RED BOLD SHOWING THE CHECKOUT DISCOUNT.

I sure hope the 2011 Sub they get all this crap figured out. I'm so tired of getting mini heart attacks once a month!

DPrime-

Unfortunately I don't and my multiple order submissions didn't end up going through, just the one (my original intent, but feared I'd get triple charged).

The scary thing was twice it said something sold out, but the orders I had still showed in stock so I kept trying. Must have been pure luck.

And also on the coupon code, it wasn't working at all at first and then you had to look super close to see where the discount was and it was in the shipping near the total.

MATTY, IT WOULD BE A LOT EASIER IF YOU PUT THE DISCOUNT DIRECTLY UNDER THE ITEM IT'S AFFECTING OR IN RED BOLD SHOWING THE CHECKOUT DISCOUNT.

I sure hope the 2011 Sub they get all this crap figured out. I'm so tired of getting mini heart attacks once a month!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl it's all ready been passed a year... and nothing. :lol

Back