Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I held off on the stands so I hope they put some more up at a later time.

They probably will, but the completist in me wonders if they'll be a slightly different colours or something.

I just paid like twenty bucks for a set on Ebay, plus shipping. I feel so... dirty... :(

Dusted off my Classics to get them ready for stands! I am complete atm, just need a red He-ro staff still.

IMG_3806.jpg

Well, well...
guess what.... some people at He-Man.org claim they were charged for their orders even though they didn't go through...
So I checked my order History, I have 2 unsubmitted orders from when the WSOD froze and timed out...
I check my card activity, and guess what?
Yep, Digital River has charged me twice, but I won't be getting any figures...
WTF????

Well, well...
guess what.... some people at He-Man.org claim they were charged for their orders even though they didn't go through...
So I checked my order History, I have 2 unsubmitted orders from when the WSOD froze and timed out...
I check my card activity, and guess what?
Yep, Digital River has charged me twice, but I won't be getting any figures...
WTF????

This MIGHT not be true. I had the same thing happen with Beast-man. I got refunded, but still recieved my figures. I never had to pay for my four Beast-men.:angelsmil

I had the same thing happen on the first issue Skeletor. Order unsubmitted, but I did get my figures and was charged.

So, I would hope for the best. You might even try calling DR, I know it is a hassle. But with their screwy cart system, they might be able to resubmit your order as there is probably still stock left due to website issues.

Yeah,
I've called twice today already...
they have no clue...
they are asking me to send them my statement to get a refund...
I'll wait and see what happens... if not, I'll just call my bank...

My friend was unable to get my second Trap-Jaw. I wanted a second one besides my sub to display the alternate head. I did get Battle Cat, though.

Wow this thread lights up when people are pissed.

I got my cat but it was pretty brutal.

I honestly think this will all be for nothing - these things are going retail, IMO. TRU 2-packs? It's on. Unfortunately.

When the TRU 2-packs come out, I will be glad to hook people up. I have one 1/2 mile from my house. It is on my way to work and home, so getting them shouldn't be much a problem. If I new Battle-cat was gonna be so bad, I would have tried for extras for some boardies. :(

this sucks...its for reasons like this that im selling off all my classics stuff.

Wow this thread lights up when people are pissed.

I got my cat but it was pretty brutal.

I honestly think this will all be for nothing - these things are going retail, IMO. TRU 2-packs? It's on. Unfortunately.

doubtful, if they go retail, the quality is going to go down, but i doubt the price will, and no one will buy them.

I think the idea with the two-packs is to get the word out about the online sales, bring in new subscrib-ors and thus generate moar business.

doubtful, if they go retail, the quality is going to go down, but i doubt the price will, and no one will buy them.

I think the idea with the two-packs is to get the word out about the online sales, bring in new subscrib-ors and thus generate moar business.

Doubtful it will go to retail? Why? You think they're making TRU 2 packs to raise awareness of an internet line that they can't keep in stock for 30 minutes? People are aware. They're making retail aware now.

Doubtful it will go to retail? Why? You think they're making TRU 2 packs to raise awareness of an internet line that they can't keep in stock for 30 minutes? People are aware. They're making retail aware now.

I actually think this will stay online, for now. Think about it...Mattel doesn't have to pay for shipping, they cut out the middle man (brick & mortar stores) so there is no cut from them, and they know they couldn't sell this stuff for 20 bucks a pop at retail. The market wouldn't allow it. The way I see it they are sittin' pretty...with crappy customer service and all. He-Man will fail at retail. Oh and nice Dragonball review on MC's site.

Yeah,
I've called twice today already...
they have no clue...
they are asking me to send them my statement to get a refund...
I'll wait and see what happens... if not, I'll just call my bank...

Those charges should be pending and will more than likely fall off your account within a few days. Just check back and make sure they didn't go through.

you gotta be frackin kidding me... please tell me your helping people out with those?

Read the thread more often, he's kidding.

Ski-man what is the point?? you plan on opening a mom and pop shop??

See above, you do read this thread and should know better. :lol

I actually think this will stay online, for now. Think about it...Mattel doesn't have to pay for shipping, they cut out the middle man (brick & mortar stores) so there is no cut from them, and they know they couldn't sell this stuff for 20 bucks a pop at retail. The market wouldn't allow it. The way I see it they are sittin' pretty...with crappy customer service and all. He-Man will fail at retail. Oh and nice Dragonball review on MC's site.

Corners will be cut to bring the price down....but not by much. DCU figures are not cheap.

I hope you guys are right. But Mattel is a retail giant, not a niche market entity. The sellouts are no doubt making the execs think and ToyGuru has mentioned retail repeatedly.

Back