Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just in!!

Matty fans,

Wow! What a morning it was on MattyCollector.com. We knew Trap Jaw was going to go fast, and we had high hopes for Battlecat even though he was a $30.00 item. But man, even the stands sold out. You guys are amazing fans and this type of dedication and support will only help us to make more skus and more amazing MOTUC product.

The good news is both Trap Jaw and Battle Cat are offically going back into production. So if you missed out, never fear, they will be back sooner rather then later.

Things are looking really great for future MOTUC figures. But as always, we do encourage fans to sign up for the annual club Eternia subscription. The 2011 sub will go on sale in July/Aug and it looks like we are leaning towards including all the skus, both monthly figs, quarterly figs and large scale figs in the 2011 subscription, so that should help everyone out!

Yestersay's Q & A finally went out a few minutes ago, so check out your favorite fan sites and then head back here to the Matty forums to discuss with Mattel Brand Managers and designers!

Toy Guru

What an ass...

well i guess i missed out on the stands as well. was trying to figure out my battle cat and trap jaw situation and figured i would pick those up later on in the day. oh well. i cant believe the stands even sold out.

If MOTU Classics is doing so well....lets get moving on a Castle Greyskull playset and get back to the Original MOTU characters

eh-hem!! Ram Man!!

maybe you can ask them why so many real fans of this line sit empty handed while ebay is loaded with tons of over priced figures?

and why their solution to this is to get a subscription forcing you to buy the bad with the good.

Remind me as we get closer.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I like that the 2011 might include everything. I'd really rather just go that route than have to fight and miss something.

I'd consider the 2011 subscription if it included everything and I didn't have to deal with their site. It would also cut down on shipping. :rock

I'd consider the 2011 subscription if it included everything and I didn't have to deal with their site. It would also cut down on shipping. :rock

That it would and yes if it included everything then it would be awesome. It would be nice if these subs started including Con Ex too.

If MOTU Classics is doing so well....lets get moving on a Castle Greyskull playset and get back to the Original MOTU characters

eh-hem!! Ram Man!!
you know if they made a CG they would make a low number because "they don't know how well a large playset will sell so they need to guage interest." then it will sell out in about 2 minutes and toyguru will show up 2 hours later saying how they have a strong fanbase cuz it sold out so fast.

Somebody posted this @ Matty's forum...

061012.jpg

It's really upsetting that ToyGuru doesn't wake up and smells the coffee...
Every month since the line started selling, people have been complaining about server issues, outdated system, scalpers, poor customer service and low production numbers, yet they decide to ignore it...
Then they post that stupid response...
seriously...

Back