Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
castle greyskull was one of the best play sets ever...the only thing that topped it was eternia. i'd pay for a new greyskull playset. alot. they are still one of my favorite things to collect. the joe hq, fortress of fangs, death star...oh man, hours upon hours of fun.

Last edited:
Why will it be too late? Do you think the line will lose momentum at some point? :confused:

It could....I just dont see Mattel being realistic and making this line last up to their claim of figures till 2016...I see it going to 2012...and who knows if they make a film,what that will do to the classics....I think now is the time to produce it then wait...it will sell better in the long run

It could....I just dont see Mattel being realistic and making this line last up to their claim of figures till 2016...I see it going to 2012...and who knows if they make a film,what that will do to the classics....I think now is the time to produce it then wait...it will sell better in the long run

I think you're right...
Not even the original line lasted long...

No, but he will be. . .heee will be.
:duh

Anyway,
A few crappy pics of the amazing Trap Jaw!
This figure is beautiful!!!

DSC03232.jpg

DSC03233.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

DSC03238.jpg

DSC03240.jpg

Looks great!

Now ship mine already, Matty! :banghead

Mine will be here tomorrow!!! :chew

Well, there are apparently over 1,000 still in stock of the most under-appreciated Ghostbuster. I don't see that moving personally. Not saying he deserves it, but it is what it is. These are probably going to show up at Ross at some point.

Did you pull that number out of your ass? :lol

Well, there are apparently over 1,000 still in stock of the most under-appreciated Ghostbuster. I don't see that moving personally. Not saying he deserves it, but it is what it is. These are probably going to show up at Ross at some point.

What the hell are you talking about?
These can't show up at Ross since they aren't available @ retail...
:dunno

trap jaw looking good. this was probably my favorite MOTU figure when i was a kid. the new figure captures everything wonderful about the vintage figure and adds more detail and articulation. i can't wait to get him in hand. i love the elbow joint on the mechanical arm. i wish he had more attachments like a crossbow. maybe i'll customize one.

I've gotten both my notices, and was expecting my sub TJ's to be here today. UPS man stopped at my house, I saw him through the window, then when I went to meet him at the door, he was gone *poof*

I think he is now at home playing with my figures.

PM sent Richard.

Edit: TJ's due tomorrow:

In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery Date: 02/19/2010
Shipped To: MESA, AZ, US
Shipped/Billed On: 02/17/2010
Type: Package
Service: GROUND
Weight: 3.00 Lbs

Last edited:
Back