Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elle%20and%20flipper.jpg

Lucky dolphin.... :monkey2

Thanks for the links - the Project Runway one was pretty funny!

I was a little on the fence about the Superman crossover packs, but I think I'll end up getting them anyway. Not sure if I'll open them or not, but they're still pretty cool.

Canada is America's hat. :lecture

lol, never heard that one before (seriously!).

It probably has a lot to do with the DR people trying to figure out where Canada is on a map every time an order comes in...

lol, never heard that one before (seriously!).

It probably has a lot to do with the DR people trying to figure out where Canada is on a map every time an order comes in...

Canada is too far away from India. :lecture:lecture :D

OK, I've never called DR before, but usually companies outsource CS to India. Correct me if I'm wrong though. :monkey1

Canada is too far away from India. :lecture:lecture :D

OK, I've never called DR before, but usually companies outsource CS to India. Correct me if I'm wrong though. :monkey1

No, that's not the problem at all - they're definitely Americans, or possibly Canadians I suppose. I've called several times because I bought a new house in August, and let me tell you, those morons had a b#$ch of a time trying to figure out how to change an address for a subscription order. I called at least three times, and not one of them had a discernible accent.

Ok, Wun-Dar just went from cool to AWESOME! Pretty neat that on the back of his armor MATTEL decided to give him the old Wonder Bread treatment. Nicely done Matty...

wundarback.jpg

I only have a few but love these figures! One of my favorite lines.

You've definitely got some great choices in there, V!

I think I read $30 somewhere.

Interesting. Thanks, Karam!

Ok, Wun-Dar just went from cool to AWESOME! Pretty neat that on the back of his armor MATTEL decided to give him the old Wonder Bread treatment. Nicely done Matty...

I thought that was pretty cool too.

Now for kitty...

BC2.jpg

:love

Last edited:
Back